Could it be? PART 8!! Pink Pony riders club. Insanity is welcome, sanity is not.

Mika4Life13

The project of 'Give part 7 to Mika, Luke and the band'.

I'm sorry to hear your friend is ill. I hope she'll be okay :original:

thank you!! i hope too!!

i don't communicate with anyone, but you can e mail me about it!:thumb_yello::wink2:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's clear he seems to think I don't clean myself or something. I (obviously) do frequently, so I don't see what his problem is. It's not like people laugh at me behind my back, because my friends would tell me, if I didn't notice.

I do wash my hair :roftl:

We have a tutor day in September, so I'm going to point out how rude that remark was.

I loved the video :wub2:

Haha, obviously you do wash ur hair. That is how people look at me. I wash my hair every day but somehow it still looks like i didnt brush it 5 minutes after I have brushed it.

Ah, I am good. Nothing is up except for my hair being wet and I have no idea what is in it. :blink::lmao: how are you?

Don't know what's in it?:blink: That's always comforting.:naughty:

I'm great; just hanging out in the library before my next class. My hair is dry and as far as I know, it only has a ponytail holder and a couple of bobby pins in it.:thumb_yello:

*nudges* Hey, I know I'm not one to talk, but we could sure use a post around here...:fisch:

Don't know what's in it?:blink: That's always comforting.:naughty:

I'm great; just hanging out in the library before my next class. My hair is dry and as far as I know, it only has a ponytail holder and a couple of bobby pins in it.:thumb_yello:

*nudges* Hey, I know I'm not one to talk, but we could sure use a post around here...:fisch:

I think it was diet coke cuz i was trying to get a stain off my coffee table using it. :lmao: apparently it doesnt work. but diet coke cleans blood out.

and haha. i have no idea whats going on in the story.

Artsy...sig...can't...breathe...:lmao:

:bye: Hello lovelies...I post to you in a British accent for I am in the home of the Queen once again, for the whole of August!

(British keyboards are fricking confusing)

lucky! :tears: Why cant I go on vacations? :lmao:

No, I havent. I would be a wreck if i did.

Me too...and I have to watch it today...I was hoping I could find out if it was really that bad...

Artsy...sig...can't...breathe...:lmao:

:bye: Hello lovelies...I post to you in a British accent for I am in the home of the Queen once again, for the whole of August!

(British keyboards are fricking confusing)

Lol, thanks. Only the caption's mine, though. Credit for the gif goes to OkD.

LUCKY!!! Have a proper tea at least once while you're there.