Could it be? PART 8!! Pink Pony riders club. Insanity is welcome, sanity is not.

Mika4Life13

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah...I had a couple of moments like that and then I chickened out in the last second. Looking back on it, it's probably better that I didn't 'cause the guy turned out to be a bit of an ass but still.

For every brave moment, I think we all have at least a hundred chicken-out moments.:bleh:

i dont really...want to :lol3: I want someone to ask me, someone random so i can meet new people.

That goes into an entirely different topic of conversation.:bleh:

Same solution, though.:mf_rosetinted:

He is very tall, very large, (not fat, exactly, but BIG) and on a scale of male prettiness, he's closer to the Shrek side than the Mika side.

:lmfao: That's so mean.

yes it is!:shocked: everyone has except me.

I'm 16. I've never dated anyone.

*Joins the been-single-forevahh-club*

Well, I think I've made clear my stance on "waiting" for a guy to ask you out.:bleh:

Why not?

I did it. Three times.

And you're much more comfortable with guys than I was.

That's a classic teenage thought. And you soon realize once you outgrow the teen years that nobody was ever thinking that at all, and you were completely paranoid.:naughty:

Being comfortable with friend-guys is different from being comfortable with potential-date-guys

I should go to bed now before i make a balloon boyfriend..

:lmao: Your random comments make me laugh.

Off to school I go with an essay and a half out of two. If I do not return, my english teacher has killed me :bleh:

:lmfao: That's so mean.

Off to school I go with an essay and a half out of two. If I do not return, my english teacher has killed me :bleh:

It's not meant to be mean!:shocked:

I do find him quite attractive, but I was making the point that Emmy probably wouldn't.:bleh:

I'm off to english too....what's with the murderous proclivities of english teachers these days?

Edited by artsyfartsy17

Hey Becky, My friend is being a crazed JB fan for halloween (she already is one :roftl:) and she is going out with me. i will take pics. i cant belive i still go out on halloween. but i really wanted to be a drag queen this year, so heck, why not get candy too?

Hey Becky, My friend is being a crazed JB fan for halloween (she already is one :roftl:) and she is going out with me. i will take pics. i cant belive i still go out on halloween. but i really wanted to be a drag queen this year, so heck, why not get candy too?

Awesomeeee, take pictures of your costume too :naughty:

Pssst...........I'm staying in my english class!

I talked with the teacher and told her that if it was all the same to her, I was still going to show up for the class, even if I was going to fail no matter what, because the class was paid for, and I couldn't get out of it, and wouldn't get money back, and I might as well keep coming to class and get some more knowledge on early british literature, and she was so impressed with my perserverence (read: rudeness) that she said she would let me make up the essay and the test.:punk: