Mika vs Mika...

Myllie

Hey!

first, excuse my bad english; I'm French... I hope you will understand me "quand même"...! sorry :s

With some fans from other forums we are trying to meke a petition for this trial, as for Mika not to have to change his name (I'm very very bad...!)

Do you agree with that?

Would you like to join us? We are looking for ... names...

and we will send this petition to his "music home" (:s ) in london.

Thanks!!

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think you need to worry. There are lots of Mika people who are musicians, and I think the Mika woman trying to claim against our Mika is just wanting some fame for herself.When is the court case? What information do you have about it?

Mika is our boy's real name, different spelling, so I don't think she has a real case.

If he was in Japan or Finland, there are Mikas everywhere!!

Well let's look at the facts (as the judge will have to do) She started out in the 1980s when our Mika was a cute little babe in arms. By the time our Mika grew up, and became famous, almost overnight with Grace Kelly, she STILL had not established herself! So Mika isn't wrecking her career! The fact is, she's more famous now than she's ever been, so you could say, Mika Penniman has helped her, not destroyed her!

Anybody with more than one brain cell knows that, and I'm sure the judge has a few brain cellsto spare.

I don't think you need to worry. There are lots of Mika people who are musicians, and I think the Mika woman trying to claim against our Mika is just wanting some fame for herself.When is the court case? What information do you have about it?

Mika is our boy's real name, different spelling, so I don't think she has a real case.

If he was in Japan or Finland, there are Mikas everywhere!!

There are pets too, and toy pets - Sue the animals!!!!!!!

it's on March 17th in Brussels (Belgium).

ok, but we would be so disappointed if Mika have to change his name... wouldn't you?? :s

arrrrrrrrrr, it's a real :blink:

she's wasting money from taxpayer...:thumbdown:

i doubt she can win....

14 of march...he must be sleeping comfortably like a big cat somewhere and then being told "u can still use your name" :roftl:

errrrrrrrr...im boring :roftl:

Well let's look at the facts (as the judge will have to do) She started out in the 1980s when our Mika was a cute little babe in arms. By the time our Mika grew up, and became famous, almost overnight with Grace Kelly, she STILL had not established herself! So Mika isn't wrecking her career! The fact is, she's more famous now than she's ever been, so you could say, Mika Penniman has helped her, not destroyed her!

Anybody with more than one brain cell knows that, and I'm sure the judge has a few brain cellsto spare.

:thumb_yello: hi i'm with you on that, you have worded it very well!