I'm a fan of the Mika Fan Club.

charlottechristy

I hardly ever go to the chat about Mika section anymore. That used to be pretty much the only section I would look at when I first joined :shocked:

I know....OMG that is too FUNNY!!!! When I first joined I lived in the Chat about Mika section!!! I NEVER went to the GC..... now I can say I have not went to the Mika section is literally MONTHS! That is crazy! Just shows you we truly are here for more than Mika!

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

same here:) and I think that is the way it should be! focusing on one thing is kind of narrowminded but opening up to the world of friends and good times and joy ( all here!:) and new possibilities is fantastic:) I am so a fan of this club. Lately I have felt I had real purpose!

Suzanne:)

I love all of you!

I am definately a FAN of the MFC! The MFC has surely taken on a life of it's own. ....and taken OVER ours. :naughty: I have met SO many wonderful people here from all over the world - and I am thankful for that! I even met my Best Friend in RL right here on the MFC - THAT is priceless! We are such a dysfunctional family....we argue and disagree - make our points, listen to others and at the end of the day, give virtual hugs :huglove: and carry on. I love you guys....and definately 'feel at home' here!

Nice sing along! Hey Greta....How are you doing?

I'm trying to remember the name of the woman that took the pic with me&Mika:shocked:

she said she'll give the pix to Sariflor for upload all in her album..but then it was such a mess in that backstage I was really:confused: to ask more!

I love this place.

I repeat this so much I am getting boring.:naughty:

I don't have gigs to go to. Just reports and pics and youtubes from all of you to enjoy.

And I never know what section of the MFC I am in, as my homepage on MFC is search.php

which means I get to see all the threads with new posts since I last logged in, and can see anything from any section. I like the overview.:biggrin2:

Okay, I put this in another thread; however, I decided it needed a thread of it's own because I'm sure there are others out there that feel the same way I do.

You know, I'm actually a fan of this fan club! This is one of the most fun places that I come to on a daily basis and truely, it's not all about Mika anymore. It's about y'all. I have met so many of y'all now and have loved every minute chatting, meeting, partying, etc.

I remember when Andy interviewed me in Glasgow. He said, "Wow, you flew all the way from Los Angeles to see Mika?" I responded..."No, I flew all the way here to meet the Fan club...they twisted my arm. " Anyways, I said something like that. I would have never flown to Scotland had I not seen the good here in y'all. And, I truely loved everyone I met there. It was one of the most wonderful weekends.

Anyways, I love y'all. Y'all have made it an amazing year for me. Mika's just the cake..y'all are the icing.

-Charlotte

Oh this is so true!:thumb_yello:

I’ve had so much fun both in the forum and in when I’ve met members in real life!:wub2:

I'm trying to remember the name of the woman that took the pic with me&Mika:shocked:

she said she'll give the pix to Sariflor for upload all in her album..but then it was such a mess in that backstage I was really:confused: to ask more!

Her name is Nika, she's a member from Sweden!:thumb_yello: