I'm a fan of the Mika Fan Club.

charlottechristy

Okay, I put this in another thread; however, I decided it needed a thread of it's own because I'm sure there are others out there that feel the same way I do.

You know, I'm actually a fan of this fan club! This is one of the most fun places that I come to on a daily basis and truely, it's not all about Mika anymore. It's about y'all. I have met so many of y'all now and have loved every minute chatting, meeting, partying, etc.

I remember when Andy interviewed me in Glasgow. He said, "Wow, you flew all the way from Los Angeles to see Mika?" I responded..."No, I flew all the way here to meet the Fan club...they twisted my arm. " Anyways, I said something like that. I would have never flown to Scotland had I not seen the good here in y'all. And, I truely loved everyone I met there. It was one of the most wonderful weekends.

Anyways, I love y'all. Y'all have made it an amazing year for me. Mika's just the cake..y'all are the icing.

-Charlotte

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I knew I wasn't the only one. :wub2:

I've belonged to the Josh Groban fan club for 5 years and I have less than 1200 posts there. Look how many I have here and I've only been here for 6 months. Y'all are addictive. I wish Mika could see us in the same light we see each other. Y'all are funny, intellegent people! I'm sure he knows!

Aww, I love this place too. I've been a member of the Josh Groban fan club too, for about two years and I have maybe 3 posts. This MFC is just so much more fun and everyone is so nice! :huglove:

True! Maybe it's coz Mika's music in general is fun. So that makes us fun? :blink:

Amen to this thread, Charlotte!

I was first drawn to the MFC because I was having a serious Mika obsession. But now that my obsession has died down (I still love the Mikster, of course), I really just sign on to talk to all the friends that I've made here. It's way more about socializing with my friends and making new friends then talking about how adorable Mika is. I've got a little family here! :)

Yeah, y'all really have become my family. I care more about what is up with y'all than I do with Mika. When Mika was teasing me about pics, I told him.."You should see how many I have of the MFCers....they outnumber yours." :naughty: He laughed. See, I treat him no differently than y'all..I'm always with camera in hand. LOL

Amen to this thread, Charlotte!

I was first drawn to the MFC because I was having a serious Mika obsession. But now that my obsession has died down (I still love the Mikster, of course), I really just sign on to talk to all the friends that I've made here. It's way more about socializing with my friends and making new friends then talking about how adorable Mika is. I've got a little family here! :)

Jemma...you are one of my favorite peeps..love you too! :huglove:

I love this place and I love you Charlotte too!:mf_lustslow::naughty:

You are forgiven. Um, for what again?

mika...who?!?:roftl:

ok I'm still sleep deprived forgive me please

There's a chat about Mika thread? Seriously? Wow, I've never been there. Seriously. :naughty:

Sometimes I don't even visit the "Chat about Mika" section, and then I wonder... WHY?!?

I'm actually a fan of the site itself, on top of the people who use it. I think it's a very well built, designed, managed and maintained site... very user friendly with tons of great functional features. I've been meaning for a while to give a pat on the back to the people who designed MFC!

:thumb_yello: