"I WANT MIKA!" my video compilation to capture his sweetness

BonjourMika1990

Simply SUPERB! And I think of Mika whenever I hear "I want candy" as well! He is candy, after all! Although to be honest, every time I watch "Marie Antoinette" (which is every single day, by the way. I'm obsessed :bleh: ), I must confess, Mika leaves my mind for a couple of minutes because of all the CAKE in that scene!!!! Yuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuummmyyyyyyy!!!!

of for sure:mf_lustslow: that part of the film is yummmy!

Thanks for the kind words everybody! I like doing these things now...I just made a video for my sister who's a wrestling fan...a fan of Shawn Michaels and I set it to Happy Ending...she cried:naughty:

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So, I made my first ever compilation...my absolute first attempt! It's set to the song " I WANT CANDY!" because I always think of Mika when I hear it... who wouldn't? It fits him perfectly!

My birthday is coming up soon... March 12th and I was thinking about marie antoinette (that was my masquerade theme last year!) remembering that song in the film, I wanted to make this to celebrate another year... my anniversary really of being changed by this sweet guy.

so here we are... viewing it small may be best :thumb_yello:

Enjoy!!

yummmmmmy

http://s134.photobucket.com/albums/q100/melaniebg1990/?action=view&current=IWANTMIKA.flv

That's so nice! I love it!

He's so sweet and your compilation really shows it. Thank you!