Don't know what to name this thread. :)

Soph-x

Haha, yeahh!

I tend to get obsessed with message boards like these.

I'm on the Scissor Sisters one. I'm even more obsessed with them than I am Mika.. and that's saying something.

This place seems friendly though, I must say :)

xxx

OMG i looove the scissor sisters though not nearly as much as mika:wub2: but my top songs by them are: i cant decide, she's my man, almost sorry, lights, i cant feel like dancin' (of course) and land of a thousand words

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG i looove the scissor sisters though not nearly as much as mika:wub2: but my top songs by them are: i cant decide' date=' she's my man, almost sorry, lights, i cant feel like dancin' (of course) and land of a thousand words[/quote']

Aha, yay! Are you on the SS board?

My ABSOLUTE favourite song is Return To Oz.. the lyrics are beautiful. I think song lyrics are so important, 'cos you can have a great beat to a song and spoil it with crap lyrics.

I dunno.

Hard to explain.

But I understand, so yah know :)

xox

:)

I love how people are so friendly on here. It's really nice.

Ly all x

yeah everyone on this thread is amazingly nice! i feel closer to some on here then to my actual friends at home! this is by far one of the most close knitted (hahaha knitted=knitting:naughty:) thats probably out there:wink2: this is the only one i do belong to but i here some other ones people are really caty and act like they own the person that the fan club is for and act really bitchy but that is definatly not welcomed here! we love every one on this thread!:wub2:

yeah everyone on this thread is amazingly nice! i feel closer to some on here then to my actual friends at home! this is by far one of the most close knitted (hahaha knitted=knitting:naughty:) thats probably out there:wink2: this is the only one i do belong to but i here some other ones people are really caty and act like they own the person that the fan club is for and act really bitchy but that is definatly not welcomed here! we love every one on this thread!:wub2:

You got it!! :) It's all about love though. When you remember that you're here for MIKA and not just for each other, it becomes really easy to be nice...it's like....

What Would MIKA Do?

WWMD LOL Wonderful Weapons of Mass Destruction? hey, is this a cooincidence? Doesn't MIKA want to take over the world? HEH HEHHHEH

• 3 weeks later...