The Terminal 5 NYC 2.02.08 Nostalgia Thread

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

...and maybe sing some of "ring ring"....

WHY WON'T YOU LEAVE HIM ALONE...DRIVE AWAY JUST LET IT GOOOOOOOO!

i obviously had to change some of the words.

Beep Beep...is that you on the horn - your always honking but you look like a Wh***

RANDOM QUOTE from the day.....

LUCY: MIKA, I LIKE YOUR SHOES :naughty:

:roftl: i remember that! EVERYONE looked! he had little charms on the shoe lacess. those were pretty cool.

when we were waiting for him after the show, i think it was rafadip, he was wearing the same shoes, and so was perez!

:roftl: i remember that! EVERYONE looked! he had little charms on the shoe lacess. those were pretty cool.

when we were waiting for him after the show, i think it was rafadip, he was wearing the same shoes, and so was perez!

Perez and Mika matched! How adorable! :naughty:

Aaaahhhh!!! I LOVED the look on Mika and the band's faces when we ALL were singing along! :wub2:

they were all suprised we knew the words. but what kind of mfcers would we be if we didn't!?

:punk::punk::punk::punk:

we're just doing our duty!

btw. i'm very patiently waiting for freddiesdouble to post the news about the officialness of the mfc.....

they were all suprised we knew the words. but what kind of mfcers would we be if we didn't!?

:punk::punk::punk::punk:

we're just doing our duty!

btw. i'm very patiently waiting for freddiesdouble to post the news about the officialness of the mfc.....

I think we ALL ARE!!!!!!!!!! :punk:

woot woot!

i wonder what jerry did with that picture of me....hopefully he sent it to mika, with my phone number, saying "this girl is the one for you! call her!" :roftl:

I love your dreams! But...pink panties and purple skirts are better FOR ME :lmao: ..... would LOVE to have seen Andy in a Lollipop dress! He is SSSOOO HOTTT!

hey everyone! all day i have been texting lucy and ada wondering when we will become official and i was almost caught hahaha! they better do it soon!

yay! im home now too! lol, no more worrying that we become official when im not home!! :thumb_yello:

hey everyone! all day i have been texting lucy and ada wondering when we will become official and i was almost caught hahaha! they better do it soon!

Hey Aimee!!!!!!!

Nothing has chnaged right?? :naughty: