The Terminal 5 NYC 2.02.08 Nostalgia Thread

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i think the doctors will do that for you...."ok now holly, count back from 10".

when i had my wisdom teeth removed, and they put me under, someone made a joke, and i fell asleep pretending to laugh at it.

lol. my sister has had 3 surgeries, and each time she fliiiips out beforehand but it all ends up being okay. they count backwards from 5 and you are ALWAYS out by the time they hit 1, usually sooner.

Don't worry holly, everything will be fine:wink2:

i remember i started the meet up list thread for terminal 5:blush-anim-cl: that is where i think i met all of u and our random tangents started:naughty:

:roftl: :roftl: GOOOOOD times!!

and Aimee, i dont think i'll be able to go if its in NYC, im sorry!:tears:

eeewww...I keep having this dream that after my surgery...stitches pop out of my head.....I AM SO SCARED! Someone sedate me please

woah, what i miss here? surgery??

ACK, how do i miss things so easily!

I am fine with it. where are going to go in NYC???

And we need to let Jess know as well. We ALL need to agree

ADA won't be able to go.

OH NO!!! our plans are falling apart!!!!!

I first started with the trip to FLORIDA now to the meet up in the mall. :tears:

ADA won't be able to go.

OH NO!!! our plans are falling apart!!!!!

I first started with the trip to FLORIDA now to the meet up in the mall. :tears:

nono! i WILL be able to go if its willowbrook mall!

i just dont think my parents can go to NYC, and they dont feel comfortable w/ me in NYC w/o them yet, pffft

nono! i WILL be able to go if its willowbrook mall!

i just dont think my parents can go to NYC, and they dont feel comfortable w/ me in NYC w/o them yet, pffft

ada tell ur parents that u will be in love and care of a 23 year old! and a 58 year old father hoo will be like 20 mins away from us:wink2: and a 17 year :wink2: old and a 14 year old lol:naughty:

I HOPE YOU CAN GO AIMEE!!! I REALLY WANT TO SEE YOU

i want to see u to!!! i hope we can decide on a place!!! i mean nj is pretty far from me especially since there is always traffic from where i live to nj so it adds a good 30mins:sneaky2: i hope we can go to nyc since we can retrace our steps and go sight seeing i havent done that in like 3 years:naughty:

i want to see u to!!! i hope we can decide on a place!!! i mean nj is pretty far from me especially since there is always traffic from where i live to nj so it adds a good 30mins:sneaky2: i hope we can go to nyc since we can retrace our steps and go sight seeing i havent done that in like 3 years:naughty:

SOUNDS GOOD TO ME.

OK TINY.

I HAVE TO GO TO BED NOW. I NEED TO WAKE UP EARLY TOMORROW!!!

KEEP ME UPDATE IF SOMETHING CHANGES OK??

HUGS

lol. my sister has had 3 surgeries, and each time she fliiiips out beforehand but it all ends up being okay. they count backwards from 5 and you are ALWAYS out by the time they hit 1, usually sooner.

Don't worry holly, everything will be fine:wink2:

THANK YOU!!!!! I think I am going to be like your sister! I am relatively calm RIGHT NOW....but come Monday at 6:30 AM - *I have to be at the office at 6:30AM* ...oh well - less time to stress, just get down to business! :lmao:

But, ummmmm I am MORE scared of the IV then ANYTHING else....although I do keep having a nightmare that I WAKE UP DURING SURGERY :shocked:

:naughty: :naughty:

i remember i started the meet up list thread for terminal 5:blush-anim-cl: that is where i think i met all of u and our random tangents started:naughty:

THOSE were the good ole days!!!! Aaaahhh all of the excitement and planning to see this Mika person! :roftl:

ONE THING I WILL NEVER FORGET ABOUT NYC

People on the streets: Aaahh...who is playing here tonight?

MFCers: MIKA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

People on the streets: WHO IS SHE?

MFCers: :annoyed_h4h::fish::bash::boxing::sneaky2:

People on the streets: :sweatdrop:

:roftl:

i can't even quote you cause you used too many smilies!!!

remember us waving at people to honk!! :naughty:

THAT WAS the BEST!!!! Some people were SUCH good sports!!!!

OTHERS....NOT SO MUCH! We did ALOT of stupid things that day....but it was SO MUCH FUN!!!!!! NEXT time we will make BIG signs for the passer bys to READ!!!! THEN THEY WILL KNOW WHO is playing tonight and WHO Mika is...or at least what sex he is at the VERY LEAST! Who is she? :naughty:

THAT WAS the BEST!!!! Some people were SUCH good sports!!!!

OTHERS....NOT SO MUCH! We did ALOT of stupid things that day....but it was SO MUCH FUN!!!!!! NEXT time we will make BIG signs for the passer bys to READ!!!! THEN THEY WILL KNOW WHO is playing tonight and WHO Mika is...or at least what sex he is at the VERY LEAST! Who is she? :naughty:

our sign will read:

WE ARE NOT HOMELESS. WE ARE WAITING FOR A CONCERY GIVEN BY MIKA. AND HE IS PERFORMING AT 9....HAVE A SAFE DRIVE.