help me I'm tecnophobic

sparkly1

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

so all I want to do is upload my vid of Lollipop finale onto utube but it says It's to large or something (it's 6.23 mins long)...any ideas guys?

I think they may mean too long as in length and width....

Youtube won't let me load two of my videos from the gig and they're short clips. It has let me load every other video from the gig and I tested it out by loading another video... it's just those two for some reason. :boxed:

Youtube won't let me load two of my videos from the gig and they're short clips. It has let me load every other video from the gig and I tested it out by loading another video... it's just those two for some reason. :boxed:

hmm :blink: yes it's loading another one right now but being picky about the Lollipop one, darn it it's got all the people getting up on stage on it and I videoed the audience getting covered in confetti and streamers and gigantic MEGA balloons and everything it was fabness

hmm :blink: yes it's loading another one right now but being picky about the Lollipop one, darn it it's got all the people getting up on stage on it and I videoed the audience getting covered in confetti and streamers and gigantic MEGA balloons and everything it was fabness

I don't see why it should be causing you problems though. Some people have REALLY long videos on youtube well over 6 minutes.

I use Windows Media Player to downsize it. Do you have that?

yes I do but I'm not sure how to use it lol (sounds like a loaded gun) :naughty::naughty: and how on earth do I subscribe to all threads I visit but with no emails clogging my inbox? I don't know what buttons to press arrrgh!!

yes I do but I'm not sure how to use it lol (sounds like a loaded gun) :naughty::naughty: and how on earth do I subscribe to all threads I visit but with no emails clogging my inbox? I don't know what buttons to press arrrgh!!

:lmfao: I just go to the left where you can import video then you just 'publish movie' and it'll make it worse for you :naughty:

You have to use the "multi video uploader."

When you go to upload a video, there should be a button on the right saying "use multi video uploader" or something to that extent.

Click that and install it. Once it's installed you go back to the multi video uploader and you can upload files up to 500 mb if I remember correctly.

You don't have to shrink your video!

You have to use the "multi video uploader."

When you go to upload a video, there should be a button on the right saying "use multi video uploader" or something to that extent.

Click that and install it. Once it's installed you go back to the multi video uploader and you can upload files up to 500 mb if I remember correctly.

You don't have to shrink your video!

Oooo thank you I shall give that a go tomorrow as its too late right now as I have to get up for workies :thumbdown: tomorrow lol.