Mikacize!

Crystal

So Elanorelle and I were chatting tonight, and I decided that I'm going to go on a Mikacize program.

Every morning before school or when I wake up, I'm gonna blast "LOVE TODAY" as loud as is acceptable, play it 2 or 3 times in a row and just jump around the whole time. It'll be like skipping rope, but WAY more fun!!

Not only will it be enjoyable, but it'll be a great way to get the heart pumping for the day, get the blood flowing to the brain box, and get the creative juices flowing!!

I want to be even more beautiful for Mika when I meet him one day :) I want to fit into one of those pretty blue corsets that the Big Girls wear!! :)

YO MIKA!!!! Thanks again for such inspiration, MR!!

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I want to be even more beautiful for Mika when I meet him one day :) I want to fit into one of those pretty blue corsets that the Big Girls wear!! :)

I don't think exercise is necessary to achieve that. :naughty:

we can chart eachother's progress!

:):roftl: :roftl:

we should coordinate eachother and use roxercise moves if we wish!

hehee

LOL They don't seem to really make me FEEL THE BURN though, not like Mika's jumping around does. Now THAT gets the blood FLOWING! WOO!! I was tired after like 4 mins of jumping!! LOL I'm going to have to practice more!!

So Elanorelle and I were chatting tonight, and I decided that I'm going to go on a Mikacize program.

Every morning before school or when I wake up, I'm gonna blast "LOVE TODAY" as loud as is acceptable, play it 2 or 3 times in a row and just jump around the whole time. It'll be like skipping rope, but WAY more fun!!

Not only will it be enjoyable, but it'll be a great way to get the heart pumping for the day, get the blood flowing to the brain box, and get the creative juices flowing!!

YO MIKA!!!! Thanks again for such inspiration, MR!!

great idea!

i use his song as my wake up song :naughty: :naughty:

isn't wonderful to hear his voice in the beginning of my day ?:wub2:

great idea!

i use his song as my wake up song :naughty: :naughty:

isn't wonderful to hear his voice in the beginning of my day ?:wub2:

It really is :) It gets an awesome start to the day!! Gets you in the right mood to face it :)

It really is :) It gets an awesome start to the day!! Gets you in the right mood to face it :)

I always listen to my mp3 when I'm going to fall asleep.Listen to Mika for guaranted lovely dreams. And when I wake up, his voice is the first to hear while playing LICM:thumb_yello: :naughty:

I always listen to my mp3 when I'm going to fall asleep.Listen to Mika for guaranted lovely dreams. And when I wake up, his voice is the first to hear while playing LICM:thumb_yello: :naughty:

very nice!!

I can't wait till my CD arrives!! Should be ANY DAY NOW!! COME ON POST!

:thumb_yello: Sounds great:punk:

I'm going to have to learn some of Mika's hip wagging moves though to get as flexible as he is!! LOL Lots of practice, I guess!

*goes to jump around her room some more*

Then I can Mikacize to my hearts content with Love Today on LOOP!! :)

*looks at clock*

Ain't it past your bedtime? (The fact that I'm an hour ahead of you is so not relevant). :naughty:

You've been assimilated, I see. Very nice post count in just a few days! But, now you're hooked. Resistance is oh-so-futile. :roftl:

*looks at clock*

Ain't it past your bedtime? (The fact that I'm an hour ahead of you is so not relevant). :naughty:

You've been assimilated, I see. Very nice post count in just a few days! But, now you're hooked. Resistance is oh-so-futile. :roftl:

Bah, there was no resistance! I SEEKED YOU OUT!! heh heh heh It IS past my bedtime.....IF i had classes tomorrow, but I don't!! SO HA! LOL

Thanks for the post count, I just ramble alot...and post random poetry in the oldings thread LOL

Assimilation was NECESARRY, not futile :)

Bah, there was no resistance! I SEEKED YOU OUT!! heh heh heh It IS past my bedtime.....IF i had classes tomorrow, but I don't!! SO HA!

Seeing your newfound Mika enthusiasm reminds me of my first Mika Days. I consumed nothing but Coca Cola and crackers, and found myself dancing to Love Today at 4:30 in the morning without a shirt on. :roftl:

That's what Mika does to your brain - beware! :roftl:

Seeing your newfound Mika enthusiasm reminds me of my first Mika Days. I consumed nothing but Coca Cola and crackers, and found myself dancing to Love Today at 4:30 in the morning without a shirt on. :roftl:

That's what Mika does to your brain - beware! :roftl:

Well.

Too late for that.

Done that already. What's next?

Although it's rootbeer, not coca cola :) I hate coca cola. Was definately Love today, and shirtless, of course, I keep it tropical temperature in my room so I don't need clothes LOL

Although it's rootbeer, not coca cola :) I hate coca cola. Was definately Love today, and shirtless, of course, I keep it tropical temperature in my room so I don't need clothes LOL

LOL...I like you already. I think you'll find you fit in veeerry well around here. :roftl:

its wonderful! Crystal and I have become MIKA buddies already and I am teaching her some wise ways of MIKA!

MANA! I so have to get together with you and everyone again!

so have too!

I AM HAVING SO MUCH FUN TOO!

WOW THERE IS SO MUCH HAPPY ENERGY TONIGHT:):)

:wub2: :wub2:

its wonderful! Crystal and I have become MIKA buddies already and I am teaching her some wise ways of MIKA!

MANA! I so have to get together with you and everyone again!

so have too!

I AM HAVING SO MUCH FUN TOO!

WOW THERE IS SO MUCH HAPPY ENERGY TONIGHT:):)

:wub2: :wub2:

OH YES MY QUEEN!! Teach me your wise ways!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am a student hungry for your teachings!!!!!!!!!!!

*gets on her knees and begs*

:wink2: