Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

What? :blink:

definitivamente me toca q ir a aprender ingles por q ni idea jeje :tears:

hi babuccia!!!:wink2:

Hello! :)

how are you?

Awww i like this thread, you are all so sweet!! (ahem.. like most of MFCers):naughty:

What? :blink:

definitivamente me toca q ir a aprender ingles por q ni idea jeje :tears:

jeje

hi babuccia!!!:wink2:

Thanks!:thumb_yello: I'm fine,thanks! I went shopping today.. and you?

Today I had an accounting class outside hehe in a park , I played football , ate a lot ( specially white chocolate) , I drunk coffee cuz today was very very cold :thumbdown: , and I'm a little bit sick

Today I had an accounting class outside hehe in a park , I played football , ate a lot ( specially white chocolate) , I drunk coffee cuz today was very very cold :thumbdown: , and I'm a little bit sick

Sounds like a cool day! :biggrin2:

i hope you'll feel better!:thumb_yello:

No... :naughty: MM means Mika mail! I sent it to my partner.. do you know something about it?:wink2:

hahahahah mm for me is my mother hehe like mum or something like that , really I don´t know anything about it

Helloooooouu!! Hola!! how are you??? jejejej como van... :naughty:

Holaaa bien y tu

hahahahah mm for me is my mother hehe like mum or something like that , really I don´t know anything about it

Holaaa bien y tu

:lmao:

ok.. oh really? It's when you have a partner (mfcer) and you can send him a package from your country with mikaish things in it and he send you his!

it's really funny!:roftl: though sometimes expensive too..:thumbdown: if you want i can give you a link!

:lmao:

ok.. oh really? It's when you have a partner (mfcer) and you can send him a package from your country with mikaish things in it and he send you his!

it's really funny!:roftl: though sometimes expensive too..:thumbdown: if you want i can give you a link!

wow I didn't know that !!!!!! and where you sent it ? ohhh yes I can imagine how expensive is

wow I didn't know that !!!!!! and where you sent it ? ohhh yes I can imagine how expensive is

At first time i send it to Belgium! And now it's - England!:thumb_yello:

i love to go shopping and search for mikaish things to send other people:wub2:

OOOOOOOO That's soooo coool!!!! I didn't know that!!! :thumb_yello:

Yeah it's really cool! And in that thread you can see what others have received couse every1 take a pic of his mail and put it on that thread!:thumb_yello: