This One's for Us Girls (Part 16)

hotdlp

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been shopping today! That's just like me! A lot of my coursework has to be done on the computer so while I'm on I just like to have a 'little' look on the MFC!

ooh, did ya buy anything?

I wish my coursework was on the computer lol, but then i would just be on MFC the whole time.. what subjects do u need to do coursework for?

did u go on the rides on the pier?

We've been on the pier, but the carousels etc were closed..maybe it was because of the weather we had..it was quite rainy that day..

We've been on the pier, but the carousels etc were closed..maybe it was because of the weather we had..it was quite rainy that day..

oh no, that's a shame, did u have a good time anyway?

Oh, thats for sure:thumb_yello:

Brighton is very nice and London simply fantastic:wub2:

glad u like them both! a good reason for you to come back :biggrin2: what did u go and see in London?

glad u like them both! a good reason for you to come back :biggrin2: what did u go and see in London?

Yeah, I will...maybe in some months:wub2:

When we've been there in December last year we did some sightseeing..tower bridge, buckingham palace, westminster abbey....all those famous building almost every tourist wants to see:naughty:

But now we've been visiting some museums: natural history museum, british museum....really great. You can spend there a whole day in each of them, it's incredible.

We also saw the Wembley Stadium, Camden Market and the Observatory in Greenwich.

Yeah, I will...maybe in some months:wub2:

When we've been there in December last year we did some sightseeing..tower bridge, buckingham palace, westminster abbey....all those famous building almost every tourist wants to see:naughty:

But now we've been visiting some museums: natural history museum, british museum....really great. You can spend there a whole day in each of them, it's incredible.

We also saw the Wembley Stadium, Camden Market and the Observatory in Greenwich.

ah wow, that's a lot of places! and the museums are pretty good, i'm usually not a big fan of them but they are pretty cool sometimes :wub2: is there anything else u wanna see then? i think you've visited everywhere for now :naughty:

ah wow, that's a lot of places! and the museums are pretty good, i'm usually not a big fan of them but they are pretty cool sometimes :wub2: is there anything else u wanna see then? i think you've visited everywhere for now :naughty:

Yes, some other museums:roftl: And I love going by the DLR and tube:roftl:

I guess I'll find some other nice places there.Do you have some tips for me?:wink2:

In which borough do you live in London?