Heelp!!! To All Dutchers/amsterdamers

wolfs_cry

im planning to go see mika in amsterdam but theres this place that i need to fone up to enquire about accomodation i have NO idea if he will speak english soo was wonderin ifi could pass the number onto someone here and they could fone for me and tell me how much??

if u pm me il give u the number

pleeaase...i really dont want to try speak in dutch..hahah i wouldnt no where to begin

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

im planning to go see mika in amsterdam but theres this place that i need to fone up to enquire about accomodation i have NO idea if he will speak english soo was wonderin ifi could pass the number onto someone here and they could fone for me and tell me how much??

if u pm me il give u the number

pleeaase...i really dont want to try speak in dutch..hahah i wouldnt no where to begin

Say:

Goedeavond,

Ik wilde graag informeren naar de prijs van een kamer voor 7 juli (I presume you will be there the 7th) tot (the date until you will leave).

I am almost positive they will speak English. Almost every Dutch person does and especially in the hotel branche:thumb_yello:

wow how did u no i was going down on that date :P

umm think we'l be staying 2 nites so the 8th will be our last night

I'm psychic:mf_rosetinted: Anyways what do you want to know so I can type here what you have to say:naughty: I'm not good at calling:roftl: