“Here comes the sun” my sentimental video tribute to MIKA

BonjourMika1990

I haven't had the chance to post in these last few days, but I wanted to tell you how much I have loved your videos! I Want Candy fit Mika perfectly, but this one I especially loved because what more could you ask than Mika, the Beatles, and bit of Slash's guitar (especially in November Rain)?? Loved it!

November rain rocks :punk:

THANKS!:blush-anim-cl:

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, you could maybe fix the spelling of "grieve" in the second bit of text you have on the screen...

Also, are you saying that Mika is Jesus/Ra/Horus? :blink: The imagery is... interesting.

--Jack

lol Mika is Jesus...na, but I was hoping people didn't catch that:naughty: Dang, I did spell grieve wrong :blush-anim-cl: *sigh*

BonjourMika, this is beautiful!!!!:blush-anim-cl:

It brought a tear to my eye, until I started head-banging during the second half!!! lol :punk:

Great job!!!! :thumb_yello:

haha, I did the exact same thing:punk:

than I watched this *where the head banging part is from* like all day!

awww thanks everybody! It really makes me feel good that alot of you felt emotionally connected with the meaning of the vid.

HERE IS THE FULL VERSION AVAILABLE NOW ON YOUTUBE:punk:

THE LAST CUT OUT SECONDS FROM PHOTOBUCKET REALLY MAKE A DIFFERENCE IN MY OPINION:blush-anim-cl:

wow:tears: I really like it!!!! its so cute!!!!

I love Mika's little reference to that song in Instant Martyr!!!

I LOVE Instant Martyr!!personally, I think its one of Mika;s best songs, and it's not even on the album!

Yes, when I first heard instant martyr and listened to that last lyric I was shocked...IT was basically a confirmation from above that this was our song:blush-anim-cl:

Yes, when I first heard instant martyr and listened to that last lyric I was shocked...IT was basically a confirmation from above that this was our song:blush-anim-cl:

aww a sign from above. isn't Instant Martyr so so so so so beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!!:wub2: It makes my heart go mad every time:wub2:

*sigh* oh Mika:naughty: