...you're beautiful the way you are, this one's for the girls!! Part 17.

Mika4Life13

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

its ok i have alooooooooooooooooot of tests and essays though:thumbdown:

Oh, I know, it sucks. I have tests and essays all the time, that's the worst part of being in college. But there's a Starbucks nearby so I can just get a soy latte with an extra espresso shot and I can be good for the day. On Thursday I wrote a paper in an hour at 8am and it was due in my 9:25 class :naughty: :naughty:

Oh, I know, it sucks. I have tests and essays all the time, that's the worst part of being in college. But there's a Starbucks nearby so I can just get a soy latte with an extra espresso shot and I can be good for the day. On Thursday I wrote a paper in an hour at 8am and it was due in my 9:25 class :naughty: :naughty:

hahaha yeah i have done that and the result of that paper was a c! not a surprise there lol! i have a starbucks in my town the only problem is i cant leave school:thumbdown: so i drink like 9 crappy cups of english breakfast teas a day!

hahaha yeah i have done that and the result of that paper was a c! not a surprise there lol! i have a starbucks in my town the only problem is i cant leave school:thumbdown: so i drink like 9 crappy cups of english breakfast teas a day!

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

See, when I do papers at the last minute, I get B+'s. Weird, isn't it? It's all about how we operate :wink2:

Ugh, yeah, you can't leave the building. That happened when I was in high school. But my school is in a neighborhood where there's enough coffee and fast food for everyone. And a Target just opened up by my school, too. When I have money, it's a dangerous thing :roftl: :roftl:

See, when I do papers at the last minute, I get B+'s. Weird, isn't it? It's all about how we operate :wink2:

Ugh, yeah, you can't leave the building. That happened when I was in high school. But my school is in a neighborhood where there's enough coffee and fast food for everyone. And a Target just opened up by my school, too. When I have money, it's a dangerous thing :roftl: :roftl:

hahaha its even more dangerous when i DONT have money i end up having a hissy fit and force my friends to buy me stuff:roftl:

hahaha its even more dangerous when i DONT have money i end up having a hissy fit and force my friends to buy me stuff:roftl:

I've had that happen before, but my friends are in the arts, so they most likely don't have any money to lend me either ha ha, so I sometimes treat them to coffee or something. I have a job on campus inbetween semesters so I get money during the semester.

What kind of classes do you have right now? Biology and stuff like that?

I've had that happen before, but my friends are in the arts, so they most likely don't have any money to lend me either ha ha, so I sometimes treat them to coffee or something. I have a job on campus inbetween semesters so I get money during the semester.

What kind of classes do you have right now? Biology and stuff like that?

yup bio. algebra, french, english, global studies, band:thumbdown: (my parents are forcing me cuz it looks good for college) gym:thumbdown: :thumbdown:, and art

you know all the fun stuff:naughty:

yup bio. algebra' date=' french, english, global studies, band:thumbdown: (my parents are forcing me cuz it looks good for college) gym:thumbdown: :thumbdown:, and art

you know all the fun stuff:naughty:[/quote']

Awwwww, you don't like band? Maybe it's because of what they assigned you to play. I got the clarinet in junior high and didn't really like it. Then in high school I was in the guitar program. Now, I'm in a piano class. My professor said we can pick whatever song we wanted for our final and guess what I picked. "Grace Kelly" :naughty::wub2:

Awwwww, you don't like band? Maybe it's because of what they assigned you to play. I got the clarinet in junior high and didn't really like it. Then in high school I was in the guitar program. Now, I'm in a piano class. My professor said we can pick whatever song we wanted for our final and guess what I picked. "Grace Kelly" :naughty::wub2:

well we got to choose and my mom said i should play the flute since its easy to carry lol:naughty:

Fine thanks. You?

not bad.. just kinda annoyed with the weather, I wanted to go out cos it was nice and sunny, then it started to rain, then snow.. now it's sunny again, but it keeps on raining! grrr