...you're beautiful the way you are, this one's for the girls!! Part 17.

Mika4Life13

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Have any of you seen Atonement?! :shocked:

on the plane and i hated it!!!!!!!!!!!!! omg it drove me crazy! it was so boring and so long but i am the type of person that cant start a movie and not finish it so i was practically yelling at the screen the whole time hahahaha

on the plane and i hated it!!!!!!!!!!!!! omg it drove me crazy! it was so boring and so long but i am the type of person that cant start a movie and not finish it so i was practically yelling at the screen the whole time hahahaha

You didn't love it? :wub2: I thought it was amazingly shot :wub2: :wub2: I wish I could be a director like that and WOW

Everytime I saw Kiera Knightley I just though 'Wow! She is the most beautiful woman on earth!' And when I saw James :das:

Hated the ending though. :mf_rosetinted:

i dont normally like movies like that with the jane austin vibe type of thing it moves to slowly and is to long i LOVED across the universe i thought the cinematography and how the songs were really incorporated with the lines and everything was amazing

I love the jane Austin type movies :naughty: Especially Little Woman with the young Christian Bale!!! But I'm not sure if that counts because it moved pretty fast.

Across the Universe is definitely a GREAT movie' date=' but I don't like it as much after I watch it over and over again.. The Phantom of the Opera! :wub2: I've seen that SOOO many times and I could watch it over and over again without it getting old![/font']

I love the jane Austin type movies :naughty: Especially Little Woman with the young Christian Bale!!! But I'm not sure if that counts because it moved pretty fast.

Across the Universe is definitely a GREAT movie, but I don't like it as much after I watch it over and over again.. The Phantom of the Opera! :wub2: I've seen that SOOO many times and I could watch it over and over again without it getting old!

omg dont even get me started on The Phantom of the Opera...

I LOVE THAT MOVIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!