• Replies 491
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Baaahahahahahaha!!!!!

Had I been drinking water, I too would have spit it everywhere.... :naughty:

:plane:

If you photoshop Mika onto the paper and Geri Halliwell onto the Windex label I'll build you a shrine. :naughty:

Geez, you don't have high expectations of me ,do you :naughty:

*tries*

blueslogown7.jpg

We are the Navy Blues

We are the Old Dark Navy Blues

We're the team that never lets you down

We're the only team old Carlton knows

With all the champions

They like to send up

We'll keep our end up

And they will know that they've been playing

Against the famous Old Dark Blues

:tears:

I'm so, so, sorry for you:naughty: ....I mighta known...and you wonder why I was too scared to join the thread....LOL:roftl:

SEE THE BOMBERS FLY UP, UP, TO WIN THE PREMIERSHIP FLAG....well eventually

I'm so, so, sorry for you:naughty: ....I mighta known...and you wonder why I was too scared to join the thread....LOL:roftl:

SEE THE BOMBERS FLY UP, UP, TO WIN THE PREMIERSHIP FLAG....well eventually

My club affiliation history: when I was in Grade Prep we had to do a project on a football team (nothing hardcore, just sticking coloured crepe paper on cardboard :naughty:) and I wanted to pick the Essendon Bombers but someone beat me to it so I chose what in my mind was closest to them: the (now demised) Brisbane Bears. So I ended up barracking for the Brisbane Bears for a few years until I moved to a new school where virtually everyone was Italian or Macedonian... so I naturally switched teams and started barracking for the Carlton Blues. Back then they weren't bad but over the years they've gotten progressively dismal so I've been following footy less and less with time and now I don't follow it at all. I just continue barracking for the Carlton Blues for consistency. In Year 8 I almost defected and started barracking for the Essendon Bombers but I didn't want to be disloyal to the Carlton Blues even though technically the Essendon Bombers were my first team. :naughty:

My club affiliation history: when I was in Grade Prep we had to do a project on a football team (nothing hardcore, just sticking coloured crepe paper on cardboard :naughty:) and I wanted to pick the Essendon Bombers but someone beat me to it so I chose what in my mind was closest to them: the (now demised) Brisbane Bears. So I ended up barracking for the Brisbane Bears for a few years until I moved to a new school where virtually everyone was Italian or Macedonian... so I naturally switched teams and started barracking for the Carlton Blues. Back then they weren't bad but over the years they've gotten progressively dismal so I've been following footy less and less with time and now I don't follow it at all. I just continue barracking for the Carlton Blues for consistency. In Year 8 I almost defected and started barracking for the Essendon Bombers but I didn't want to be disloyal to the Carlton Blues even though technically the Essendon Bombers were my first team. :naughty:

I'll forgive you then :naughty:....besides if I'm honest, I'd rather Carlton, Collingwood and Essendon all be up the top of the ladder instead of the interstate clubs:bleh:

well, yellow, Mika anyways, and possibly red mika....and maybe blue mika, but purple mika not so much lol.

It really should be Mika Wiggle... but seeing as he's all four Wiggles, might have to go purple Mik etc...

yes, jeff mika needs to lose some weight or soont he song will be changed to "big boy(you are beautiful)"

You looked up which Wiggle is which, didn't you?

haha, apparently the yellow wiggle needs to lose some jiggle.

it rhymes- see!? wiggle! jiggle! hahahaha.

okay. i'm done.

Yellow Wiggle, you are beautiful! (Especially since he has Mika's face....)

That's likely to be Greg Wiggle... poor Greg Wiggle had to leave... now Sam Wiggle is the yellow Wiggle...

it would be more beautiful with the face of lukas

Hehe... I'm sure we can arrange that!

mikaeljackson.jpg

OG...

Scariness...

He looks like a bobble head...

Oohh this is fuuun!! This is my very very first one ever :naughty:

tophatmika-1.png

It's too blurry...

Yesterday I thought it looked cool, but now it's just scary....

Any chance of posting the original pic for me?

acemika.png

OG... That's the best!!!

May the force be with you

3.jpg

Mika Skywalker!

found on the mikawebsite

les11commandementsdg5.jpg

hehe...

any chance of the band pic being reposted?

I'm worried about what Martin's got planned for Saranayde

Martin must be so dirty... I keep seeing pics of him looking like he wants to chicken someone.. usually Mika...

melzyscutshrinenigeria.jpg

I gave me a little more hair, cos it grew while I was waiting for you to get there...

Who do we add next... :fisch:

Greta, want to join us?? :naughty:

I'll join :naughty:

Though I can't shop myself in, I'll patronise the shrine of such a skilled photoshopee :naughty:

I'll join :naughty:

Though I can't shop myself in, I'll patronise the shrine of such a skilled photoshopee :naughty:

You had to cut your hair to get there too :thumb_yello:

becscutkelzshrine.jpg

But mine and Scut's grew waiting for you :naughty: