Mika's disciples!!

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah..but there are already a lot of project ideas for mika hé..:blink:

we need to get a brilliant exclusif idea!!..*goes thinking*..:naughty:

Haha yeah, but I'm a little brain dead, because there are a lot of things going on in my life right now, I mean like non-Mika things, if they all concerned Mika I would be happy!!! Sad though I'm only 13!

Haha yeah, but I'm a little brain dead, because there are a lot of things going on in my life right now, I mean like non-Mika things, if they all concerned Mika I would be happy!!! Sad though I'm only 13!

yeah..I have that problem too..I'm 15..and some people of my family look at me on a strange way if I start about mika..they say that I need to live my life..not my fantasy..but mika isn't fantasy..:blink:..he is real..:bleh::biggrin2:

yeah..I have that problem too..I'm 15..and some people of my family look at me on a strange way if I start about mika..they say that I need to live my life..not my fantasy..but mika isn't fantasy..:blink:..he is real..:bleh::biggrin2:

OMG!!! Same thing. My Mika is my life and I'm happy with that!!!

yeah..that's what a mean!!..it's our life!!..and we need to live it..they don't..:punk:..my parents always understood (??) me..wish it was like then..:glasses2:

Haha yeah, my parents don't!! haha my mom says Mika is a terrorist and my dad says he sings flat and my bro says he's gay. Oh what I put up with.

Haha yeah, my parents don't!! haha my mom says Mika is a terrorist and my dad says he sings flat and my bro says he's gay. Oh what I put up with.

a terrorist??..:blink:..WTF..:blink:..how does she get to that??..:blink:

yeah..I had lucky with my parents..they really loved Mika..and I have no brothers our sisters who can love/hate him..

but now..my fosterparents (I don't know if you call it so in english..:blink: ) really don't like mika..and they react like I already said..:thumbdown:

a terrorist??..:blink:..WTF..:blink:..how does she get to that??..:blink:

yeah..I had lucky with my parents..they really loved Mika..and I have no brothers our sisters who can love/hate him..

but now..my fosterparents (I don't know if you call it so in english..:blink: ) really don't like mika..and they react like I already said..:thumbdown:

Wait so your odopted? and the terrorist thing was because he's lebonese, she was kidding, but I wasn't laughing!!

Wait so your odopted? and the terrorist thing was because he's lebonese, she was kidding, but I wasn't laughing!!

not really adopted..my parents died last year..and I was to old for adoption..so I needed to go to a family who wanted to take care of me..but I still have my own last name..and..euhm..I don't really know how to explain in english..:blink:..so they just care for me..but I'm not their "daughter"..you get it??..:blink:

I wouldn't laugh also then..:thumbdown::blink:

not really adopted..my parents died last year..and I was to old for adoption..so I needed to go to a family who wanted to take care of me..but I still have my own last name..and..euhm..I don't really know how to explain in english..:blink:..so they just care for me..but I'm not their "daughter"..you get it??..:blink:

I wouldn't laugh also then..:thumbdown::blink:

Oh I'm so sorry!!! and actually that was my fault I did know what it was, I just forgot, Goodnight!!