Mika's disciples!!

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not that religious either, like I believe in God and stuff but I don't go to church, I don't find it offensive, I think it's a great idea!!:wub2: Yay!! We have the same name!! D people call you Dani?

No. I shoot them if they do.:mf_rosetinted: It just totally doesn't suit me...I don't mind Dan, DanDan, Dee etc...but Dani? Nah. A couple of my friends call me Rosie as well, but that's completely unrelated :roftl:

Hello girls!!

May i post a Mika pic here!?? This thread need some curls and smiley Mika faces! :biggrin2: ... Ok! I will!! I totally love this one! Hope u love it too!! I love it so much that i used it in my siggy!

LiveatKoko16.jpg

*faints* Oooh he's so lovely...feel free to post Mika pics in here anytime!

Anybody home?:D

Meee!

No. I shoot them if they do.:mf_rosetinted: It just totally doesn't suit me...I don't mind Dan, DanDan, Dee etc...but Dani? Nah. A couple of my friends call me Rosie as well, but that's completely unrelated :roftl:

Haha yeah I hate it when people call me Dan the man, and Danibannani well actually that one's pretty cute, :roftl:

Good day everyone!!!

How are u guy??? Well, i feel like posting other Mika pix! (I'm gonna make of this thread another Mikagasmic! :roftl: )I just can help share the reeeally good things!!

Beautiful in Yellow!

550245.jpg

VMA Japan!

8.jpg

*mental note: get that costume and pretend to be Chew Chew!*

Good day everyone!!!

How are u guy??? Well, i feel like posting other Mika pix! (I'm gonna make of this thread another Mikagasmic! :roftl: )I just can help share the reeeally good things!!

Beautiful in Yellow!

550245.jpg

VMA Japan!

8.jpg

*mental note: get that costume and pretend to be Chew Chew!*

heey..

how are you??..:wink2:

love those pics..specially the second one..:naughty::wub2: