Mika's disciples!!

Sure you can!! i can just skip the spot if there's not.:wink2:

haha that's so funny!!!:roftl:

Ooh that would be cool :) Cause me and 22, we have an affinity :)

And you know, I wouldn't put it past Mom to join here under some sort of pseudonym just to see what goes on :)

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

AH U ARE FROM CANADA JEJE OK

I am from Canada :) You are from Spain? jeje is spanish' date=' yes? I have a crush on a cute boy from Chile who speaks spanish *sigh* so cute :)

Hello girls!!

May i post a Mika pic here!?? This thread need some curls and smiley Mika faces! :biggrin2: ... Ok! I will!! I totally love this one! Hope u love it too!! I love it so much that i used it in my siggy!

LiveatKoko16.jpg

You are always welcome to post that beautiful boy!!!! Lovely smile, bouncy curls, just makes my day!!!

I know hahaha... but some girls would reeeeeeeaaaally like to have ur number of post... i think i might be one of them! lol!

Well the solution to that is to start talking in EVERY thread you can LOL I think I am subscribed to about 40 different threads LOL

hahaha... don't think u so. I'm fine... Well, the weather it's crazy! I'm burning!!! It's 3.44 in here and the sun is just rising :thumbdown: . What about over there?

well..here it's already dark (21h42 pm..)..and it rains..:thumbdown:

but today..the weather was crazy here too..raining..hail..(melting) snow..not nice..:thumbdown:..I WANT SUMMER!!!..:naughty:

well..here it's already dark (21h42 pm..)..and it rains..:thumbdown:

but today..the weather was crazy here too..raining..hail..(melting) snow..not nice..:thumbdown:..I WANT SUMMER!!!..:naughty:

:roftl: I want winter!!

And... well, i'm starting to not feel so good anymore, i'm going to bed, i'm feeling really sick!! :boxed:

Buh Bye Cherish!! See ya soon in our 10 shared threads!

:roftl: I want winter!!

And... well, i'm starting to not feel so good anymore, i'm going to bed, i'm feeling really sick!! :boxed:

Buh Bye Cherish!! See ya soon in our 10 shared threads!

get better soon!!..:wink2:

are it 10 threads??:blink:..noo..I don't think soo..:roftl::biggrin2:

ByeBye..:flowers2:

Ooh that would be cool :) Cause me and 22, we have an affinity :)

And you know, I wouldn't put it past Mom to join here under some sort of pseudonym just to see what goes on :)

haha it's fine!!

Well the solution to that is to start talking in EVERY thread you can LOL I think I am subscribed to about 40 different threads LOL

Haha I have a bunch too!!