• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yes..weird..not so good in English..:blush-anim-cl::biggrin2:

love that song too..:naughty:

here it's 10.35 am..

Don't worry, i'm bad at english too...i hate myself :sneaky2: , hahaha, wtf is wrong with me?!?.

Cool, everyone loves that song, but it's MINE, i wrote it...i don't know if you knew it...but i wrote it for my husband...yeah, believe it or not...i'm Brandon Flowers wife :mf_rosetinted: ... it's illegal because i'm 14...but we don't care, he loves me and i love him...(?????)

I'm talking nonsense....Goodnight :biggrin2: *runs*

Don't worry, i'm bad at english too...i hate myself :sneaky2: , hahaha, wtf is wrong with me?!?.

Cool, everyone loves that song, but it's MINE, i wrote it...i don't know if you knew it...but i wrote it for my husband...yeah, believe it or not...i'm Brandon Flowers wife :mf_rosetinted: ... it's illegal because i'm 14...but we don't care, he loves me and i love him...(?????)

I'm talking nonsense....Goodnight :biggrin2: *runs*

ok..:blink::naughty:

ByeBye!!..:huglove:

Hello girls!!

How r u!?? This database thing it's killing me!! Some of my post has been erased :thumbdown:... let's hope it ends sooooooooooon!!!

haha... and i'm interested in the Bible issue too!! *hopes God doesnt reads this*

Book of Genesis!

The Beginning

1 In the beginning Mika created the music and the cuteness.

2 Now the music was formless and empty, melodyless tones (?) was over the surface of the deep, and the Spirit of Mika was hovering over the piano.

3 And Mika said, "Let there be happy music" and there was happy music. 4 God saw that the music was good, and He separated the Grace Kelly from the Any Other Worlds.... Gosh.... :naughty:

Hello girls!!

How r u!?? This database thing it's killing me!! Some of my post has been erased :thumbdown:... let's hope it ends sooooooooooon!!!

haha... and i'm interested in the Bible issue too!! *hopes God doesnt reads this*

Book of Genesis!

The Beginning

1 In the beginning Mika created the music and the cuteness.

2 Now the music was formless and empty, melodyless tones (?) was over the surface of the deep, and the Spirit of Mika was hovering over the piano.

3 And Mika said, "Let there be happy music" and there was happy music. 4 God saw that the music was good, and He separated the Grace Kelly from the Any Other Worlds.... Gosh.... :naughty:

Ahahahaha!!!!!

Today I went and spread some Mika love. I brought my CD to my trainer's office and listened to it as we worked out. It was pretty awesome. Although I have a feeling my trainer doesn't like it. He was kinda like :blink: the whole time. At least a tried. I will get him to come over to our side eventually .

Today I went and spread some Mika love. I brought my CD to my trainer's office and listened to it as we worked out. It was pretty awesome. Although I have a feeling my trainer doesn't like it. He was kinda like :blink: the whole time. At least a tried. I will get him to come over to our side eventually .

Haha even if you don't, you still tried, some people just won't convert,haha we should go door to door like the other people do and explain Mika religon!!

Haha even if you don't, you still tried, some people just won't convert,haha we should go door to door like the other people do and explain Mika religon!!

That would be hilarious! I can see a group of us dressed in skinny jeans and braces handing out colorful handouts while be blast LICM. That would be the best. :roftl:

That would be hilarious! I can see a group of us dressed in skinny jeans and braces handing out colorful handouts while be blast LICM. That would be the best. :roftl:

Yeah and you live in nj, and I ilve in pa let's do it!!! I know a place that sells colored skinny jeans and braces too!! hahaha Where in NJ do you live?