Yes or No (Part 2)

i really wanna go, but my parents probs wont let me as im only 15....:(

and even though its going to be a whole big party, i will still be with strangers.....:S

Don't you have any mika fan friends you can take with you? That way you can introduce them to your MFC friends too! Double whammy! :naughty:

Anyway I'v got to go eat dinner now! YAY! I'm starving! be back later! :huglove:

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah my parents were a bit iffy at first wen i said i was going to wait in line with a bunch of mfcers for 11 hours for the concert but they finally gave in and let me and everyone was sooooooooooooooo nice!!! i still talk to everyone on here and we still meet up! 2 weeks ago i went to the mall with ada(revica) lucy (lucy) lol and finkster (jess) and i slept over at adas house!

have u ever heard someone talking about mika and then butted into there conversation lol

No... people don't talk about mika here... it sucks!!!!:badmood:

Don't you have any mika fan friends you can take with you? That way you can introduce them to your MFC friends too! Double whammy! :naughty:

Anyway I'v got to go eat dinner now! YAY! I'm starving! be back later! :huglove:

haha wow dinner! that sounds so funny cuz here in ny its 1:20 lol! i love how i can meet people from all over the world yet we are all alike!