• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

so sorry, but i must say this....

my spring break starts in 2 days!

:tears:

Haha, have fun! Doing anything cool for the break?

am i not cool enough for you jess:mf_rosetinted:

OMG GUESS WHAT I AM FLYING DOWN TO FLORIDA FOR THE MEET UP!!!!!

Not at all. :naughty:

That's awesome! Have fun' date=' take lots of pictures! I want to hear all about it!

I just realized that there'd be no way for me to go even if my parents would've let me..my cousin's getting married that day![/font']

Rain, rain go away... It needs to be spring!

I know! When will the Spring weather come?

Not at all. :naughty:

That's awesome! Have fun, take lots of pictures! I want to hear all about it!

I just realized that there'd be no way for me to go even if my parents would've let me..my cousin's getting married that day!

I know! When will the Spring weather come?

well at least u have reason why you cant go right? lol i will take lots of pics! i am sooo excited! when i first joined the mfc i never thought in a million years that i would be doing this much! you know going to places hours away to meet people and flying to europe for concerts and such! I LOVE THE MFC I DONT KNOW WHAT I WOULD DO WITH OUT IT!

on april 26 hollyd organized a meet up and we are renting out a whole roller rink for the day! ahhhhhhhhhh

:jawdrop: i wanna go! OI its only a 2 hour plane ride, but i think i'm off break at that point and my parents probably wouldn't be too keen on that idea of my going down there just for an MFc meet up. actually......they're buying a house down there soon, maybe we could go look at houses at the same time! where in florida is it?

:jawdrop: i wanna go! OI its only a 2 hour plane ride, but i think i'm off break at that point and my parents probably wouldn't be too keen on that idea of my going down there just for an MFc meet up. actually......they're buying a house down there soon, maybe we could go look at houses at the same time! where in florida is it?

fort lauderdale o and i am really going down there to visit my brother (well my parents are i am just using that as an excuse hehehe)

[/color]

nothing super exciting unless i can talk my parents into Florida....

stuck in Michigan...what an effing boring place to be stuck. especially in this rainy blah weather. I honestly don't know what i'll do with myself. its nice when its warm and your can go places like parks, or the beach or a lake or swimming, but now....:boxed:

fort lauderdale o and i am really going down there to visit my brother (well my parents are i am just using that as an excuse hehehe)

LUCKY AND THE SUMMER CONCERTS??!!!! argh, take me with you PLEASE!! i am stuck in the most boring place ever, i need excitement, chaos, anything!!!!! *hits head on table*

mmm, alrighty i should "go finnish my hwk" as well. actually i do have a test tomorrow, and i have to type a paper is spanish. oi.

It's so annoying to get all the characters and crap. :naughty: Good luck!

Jess- You're a senior, aren't you? HOW FED UP ARE YOU WITH COLLEGES.

Type a paper in Spanish?:boxed:

That would really suck.

Okay, so I just got done eating a popsicle and here's the lame joke:

"What time is it when seven hungry lions are chasing you?"

time to run..... really fast. I WIN, yeah?!:naughty:

It's so annoying to get all the characters and crap. :naughty: Good luck!

Jess- You're a senior, aren't you? HOW FED UP ARE YOU WITH COLLEGES.

I'm a Junior and I'm already fed up with colleges.:naughty:

I would be a Senior but I just missed the cut off date. (In my state you have to be a certain age before joining school and my birthday is in the end of November, the cut off date is in the end of October or beginning of November).

time to run..... really fast. I WIN, yeah?!:naughty:

No. haha

Seven after one.

Who comes up with these stupid jokes?

Hi everyone. :-)

How are you all?

Hey Aubrey. :)

Hey Aubrey!

I'm a Junior and I'm already fed up with colleges.:naughty:

I would be a Senior but I just missed the cut off date. (In my state you have to be a certain age before joining school and my birthday is in the end of November, the cut off date is in the end of October or beginning of November).

Don't get fed up too early! It never ends, anyway. :naughty::thumbdown: