American Thread Part IV

mandilambi

its 1:38 here, lol

time changes are so weird! you on the west coast are so lucky- the oscars are always in california so you guys have it start earlier for you all so you guys can stay up and watch it all lol. I'm such a baby

gotta go! battery power on laptop is dying! AHHHHH

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

oh, for me it was all Lindsay Lohan. God, how times have changed since then.

We liked that one also. Even though the old one was in the sixties we LOVE old movies like from the 1930's to today's movies. We were born in 1986.

its 1:38 here, lol

It's 3:39p.m. here in Illinois.

Oh yeah I know this was really random but I was curious: Meyer Twins: Does one of you type or do you take turns? Do you each write seperate stuff or do you say it together?

Don't take this in the wrong way, but I don't think i would be able to share my account with someone, so I was just wondering what you 2 do

We just always share accounts. We always get the same stuff online mostly so we always share accounts. On here we almost always have the same stuff to say so we just have one account. We share a computer at home so we're always on it together. If we both had different accounts then you'd be seeing posts that almost look like the exact same.:naughty:

time changes are so weird! you on the west coast are so lucky- the oscars are always in california so you guys have it start earlier for you all so you guys can stay up and watch it all lol. I'm such a baby

yup, cali it is.

lol. its ok, well somethings are wierd, i was in DC for a school trip (it was optional for 8th graders) and we were watching american idol, and it was like 5:30 in cali, and in cali it would play at like 7:30 normally, and it always said it was a live show. idk. so some things arent actually live, lol. so wat time are the oscars 4 u?