the sweetest BIRD thing?

victoria+Mika

Hey again it's victoria+mika reporting from the victoria+mika news station back in the u.s , So how is everybody 2day? im doing pretty good:bleh: well here's some news I can tell well yesterday me and my mom were at wall mart shopping for easter groceries 4 dinner and I didnt go in with her but I sat in our car listening to Mika.!! Well there were no birds out at first but when I decided to roll down all of the 4 windows in my car and blast Mika to the volume of 38 the loudest birds started coming around flapping there wings it almost looked like they were dancing to it to the music they were really enjoying Mika's music!Wow not so many people were happy that I was blasting the music but who cares I love Mika and they should learn to love him 2:mf_lustslow: :wub2::naughty: And again that's ur news from My neck of the woods there'll be more news coming out soon, goody bye!:punk:

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey again it's victoria+mika reporting from the victoria+mika news station back in the u.s , So how is everybody 2day? im doing pretty good:bleh: well here's some news I can tell well yesterday me and my mom were at wall mart shopping for easter groceries 4 dinner and I didnt go in with her but I sat in our car listening to Mika.!! Well there were no birds out at first but when I decided to roll down all of the 4 windows in my car and blast Mika to the volume of 38 the loudest birds started coming around flapping there wings it almost looked like they were dancing to it to the music they were really enjoying Mika's music!Wow not so many people were happy that I was blasting the music but who cares I love Mika and they should learn to love him 2:mf_lustslow: :wub2::naughty: And again that's ur news from My neck of the woods there'll be more news coming out soon, goody bye!:punk:

:roftl: Would of be smiling and singing along.:roftl:

It reminds me of a movie I rented for my daughter the other day...

Enchanted. When the princess character sings and all the animals come out of hiding (like Snow White). :roftl:

Hah my cat's and dog hate Mika

So does my mother :P

But she hates anything I like so hey!

But that would be so awesome to see!

Wish I was there :o