You know you're a Mika fan when...

LadyGodiva

hahahahahaha that is hysterical what she wrote in your year book!:roftl::roftl:

I know. After she wrote it' date=' I read it of course. Damn straight you will come back next year knowing who Mika is!!![/color']

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I know. After she wrote it, I read it of course. Damn straight you will come back next year knowing who Mika is!!!

:roftl:

in my friend's yearbook (the same one who claimed she liked mika, but then in public bashed him) i wrote "MIKA IS THE BEST" really really big!:bleh:

:roftl:

in my friend's yearbook (the same one who claimed she liked mika, but then in public bashed him) i wrote "MIKA IS THE BEST" really really big!:bleh:

That's totally awesome.

Today I signed my friend's yearbook and she's like "I bet you'll write Mika, Mika, Mika" I wasn't but then I was like "okay, if you want me to". So I wrote "Mika, Mika, Mika" two times in my comment.:roftl:

That's totally awesome.

Today I signed my friend's yearbook and she's like "I bet you'll write Mika, Mika, Mika" I wasn't but then I was like "okay, if you want me to". So I wrote "Mika, Mika, Mika" two times in my comment.:roftl:

oh god, in the middle of very long busy work assignments (such as the 50 short answers i have to have done this weekend) that i know wont actually be read through and graded word for word, i'll stick in lyrics of his songs.

i.e.

…Helicase enzymes unzip the grace kelly DNA breaking it down into lollipops and hydrogen bonds. DNA polymerase took a ride and replaces the complementary nucleotides and billy brown forming covalent bonds in Mexico. Semi conservative replication of Mika….etc, etc.

oh god, in the middle of very long busy work assignments (such as the 50 short answers i have to have done this weekend) that i know wont actually be read through and graded word for word, i'll stick in lyrics of his songs.

i.e.

…Helicase enzymes unzip the grace kelly DNA breaking it down into lollipops and hydrogen bonds. DNA polymerase took a ride and replaces the complementary nucleotides and billy brown forming covalent bonds in Mexico. Semi conservative replication of Mika….etc, etc.

That's awesome:naughty:

That sounds like science to me. Geez...I suck at science...perhaps why I don't take it anymore...

When you have no idea:shocked: of how many times you’ve listened to ‘Life In Cartoon Motion’ while you were doing a whirlpool as design homework and in the top you’ve put MIKA’s name as the whirlpool’s power.post-7389-142983676505_thumb.jpg

When you have no idea:shocked: of how many times you’ve listened to ‘Life In Cartoon Motion’ while you were doing a whirlpool as design homework and in the top you’ve put MIKA’s name as the whirlpool’s power.[ATTACH]5266[/ATTACH]

That's so cool:thumb_yello:

That's awesome:naughty:

That sounds like science to me. Geez...I suck at science...perhaps why I don't take it anymore...

yea, dna replication, nucleotides, metaphase I and II and meitosis and meiosis ahhh my brain is spinning, i'm studying for finals now and am currently working on a 144 question paper for bio:thumbdown: This is the only way i have to entertaining myself.

yea, dna replication, nucleotides, metaphase I and II and meitosis and meiosis ahhh my brain is spinning, i'm studying for finals now and am currently working on a 144 question paper for bio:thumbdown: This is the only way i have to entertaining myself.

My brain just hurts thinking about it haha

The MFC is sometimes takes place of the time when I should be doing other things (such as homework *cough*)...that's so bad. I mean the homework gets done but still...

My brain just hurts thinking about it haha

The MFC is sometimes takes place of the time when I should be doing other things (such as homework *cough*)...that's so bad. I mean the homework gets done but still...

i'm multitasking right now, check MFC, post, answer a question on paper, check MFC, post, answer a question....etc etc. it's a system...

i'm getting icecream...haha

i.e.

hahahahaha LMFAO that made me laugh soo hard we just finished that unit in bio!

Sounds like a Ben and Jerry's name. What does it taste like?

Spot on, it is ben and jerry's. when i first read what was in it, i didn't think it would be good, but it is completely delicious! wow, my new favorite. it has chocolate, caramel, peanut butter(!) and pretzels in it and the saltines of tee pretzels combined with everything else if really yummy. If you ever have the chance, try it!

hahahahaha LMFAO that made me laugh soo hard we just finished that unit in bio!

:naughty::naughty::blush-anim-cl:

Spot on, it is ben and jerry's. when i first read what was in it, i didn't think it would be good, but it is completely delicious! wow, my new favorite. it has chocolate, caramel, peanut butter(!) and pretzels in it and the saltines of tee pretzels combined with everything else if really yummy. If you ever have the chance, try it!

I feel like such a loser on the MFC sometimes. People are like "this is so good" And I'm like...I've never tried it before.

But my friend said we are going to Ben and Jerry's after "We Will Rock You"...

I feel like such a loser on the MFC sometimes. People are like "this is so good" And I'm like...I've never tried it before.

But my friend said we are going to Ben and Jerry's after "We Will Rock You"...

it's okay, 5 minutes ago was the first time i had had that:bleh:

Thanks hehe It sounds real nice though

it is, chubby hubby, that should be a fairly easy one for a mika fan to remember haha.

maybe it's saying that it will make your hubby chubby if you keep it in the house....i should check the nutrition information...hmmm

it is, chubby hubby, that should be a fairly easy one for a mika fan to remember haha.

maybe it's saying that it will make your hubby chubby if you keep it in the house....i should check the nutrition information...hmmm

I saw this flavour once and it was called "Chunky Monkey" and I've wanted to try it ever since...

you know you're a mika fan when..

you're watching beatles footage at concerts w/ all the crazy, mental screaming girls and automatically you start laughin, but then take it back cuz you realize you are going to act the same way, when you go to a mika concert:naughty: