Can't Breath!!!!!! I Just Saw Johnny Depp & Told Him He Was My Hero!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BonjourMika1990

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

omg I remember this day, it was on mfc...myspace...EVERYWHERE :naughty:

Yes:naughty: That night, that week, that year:roftl: I literally found myself telling the story over and over again to new people, to people I had just met. I just told my new hair dresser about it yesterday...and a week before that, my entire fiction writing class found out as well HA! It never ends!

Happy anniversary.

I heard recently that Johnny had bought a place in Bath, not far from me.

Thanks! And I've heard Bath is beautiful! Wish I could see it someday:mf_lustslow:

Yes:naughty: That night, that week, that year:roftl: I literally found myself telling the story over and over again to new people, to people I had just met. I just told my new hair dresser about it yesterday...and a week before that, my entire fiction writing class found out as well HA! It never ends!

Thanks! And I've heard Bath is beautiful! Wish I could see it someday:mf_lustslow:

It is, my sister and nephew work there, and I deliver there often.

Happy anniversary! :biggrin2::groovy:

...I still find it hillarious how you told people your sister was having a baby just to get through to Johnny...:lmao:

Hahaha. Yeah we remember that now that you said that.:roftl:

Can't wait to see that new movie with him in it, "Public Enemies".

We remember we sent an autograph request to the Chicago address and we got it back. Johnny had signed our picture we sent of Sweeney Todd. He signed it in silver sharpie.:wub2: He also sent another autograph of himself which is very dreamy.:wub2:

Hahaha. Yeah we remember that now that you said that.:roftl:

Can't wait to see that new movie with him in it, "Public Enemies".

We remember we sent an autograph request to the Chicago address and we got it back. Johnny had signed our picture we sent of Sweeney Todd. He signed it in silver sharpie.:wub2: He also sent another autograph of himself which is very dreamy.:wub2:

HOW CUTE IS THAT! HE'S A DOLL:wub2:

Happy anniversary.

I heard recently that Johnny had bought a place in Bath, not far from me.

Oooooh, my friend lives near Bath...D'you reckon it would be a summer getaway? *makes subtle shifts in summer plans to accomodate a potential stalker mission* :das: