The Australian Thread: Part Eleven

Rainbow Sky

Permanent?

Maybe :naughty:

bikini-sadler.jpg

:thumb_yello:

hahahahah!! thanks!! How'd did you know I was a lesbian? :newyear:

Can anyone say ... paedophilia?

Not my kind of thing to start with.. watched 5 seconds.. turned it off.

Does anyone know what movie is playing on channel 9? I don't have a TV guide...

Yeah it's A.I.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hahahahah!! thanks!! How'd did you know I was a lesbian? :newyear:

:roftl:

I googled "funny cake" and they were all wedding cakes ... although this one is a 40th birthday one if you look close :fisch:

Not my kind of thing to start with.. watched 5 seconds.. turned it off.

:roftl: I know, I followed a link from the "too sexy" animation-y thing :bleh:

Yeah it's A.I.

I've seen it, but I can't remember it.. Does that tell you how great it was?

Yeah, it's pretty crap. But for some reason It's still on ...

I imagine this kid'll go crazy and kill everyone soon though :thumb_yello:

:yay: Awesome! How much did that cost? :jawdrop: (new favourite smilie)

My Dad wouldn't tell me, so that's not a good sign. :wink2:

But I've been needing a new one for a while. My old desktop Mac was getting a fair bit outdated and it was annoying in that I couldn't even connect my new generation Ipod to it! But this one is so nice. The keys are so easy to use (compared to the old ones; I practically had to hit the space bar with a hammer to get it to work!). :naughty:

It was such a surprise when my Dad came home with it. I'd only been asking for a new keyboard so you can probably imagine what my reaction was! Pretty similar to your new favourite smilie actually.

My Dad wouldn't tell me, so that's not a good sign. :wink2:

But I've been needing a new one for a while. My old desktop Mac was getting a fair bit outdated and it was annoying in that I couldn't even connect my new generation Ipod to it! But this one is so nice. The keys are so easy to use (compared to the old ones; I practically had to hit the space bar with a hammer to get it to work!). :naughty:

It was such a surprise when my Dad came home with it. I'd only been asking for a new keyboard so you can probably imagine what my reaction was! Pretty similar to your new favourite smilie actually.

:roftl: That is fantastically awesome!!! :punk:

And I have zoned out of my movie and into making basically the best animation in the universe. It's kiiiind of an in-joke with someone, but you can at least marvel at the brilliance of my animation skills:

loverboyrulessmallslowrm5.gif

(It's George Michael doing a physically impossible dance move to me and my friend's favourite line from Faith .. go on, try and do it yourself. It's impossible. :roftl:)

New laptop. MacBook Pro. *faints*

*woot_jump*

Hey!! Yay!!!

I googled "funny cake" and they were all wedding cakes ... although this one is a 40th birthday one if you look close

hahaha!!! So it is.. I was distracted by.. something..

Yeah, it's pretty crap. But for some reason It's still on ...

I imagine this kid'll go crazy and kill everyone soon though :thumb_yello:

That's what you want to happen!! Tell me if that's what happened because I seriously don't remember it!!

Holy mother of honey joys! I just realised we're on Part 11 of the Aus thread!!! *faints*

*comes round* Wow!...

Hello defuncto!!! :wub2:

Look what's on RAGE tonight!

95271060za5.jpg

:punk:wooooo!!!

..and for those of the Melzy persuasion, look at the last word of the song thats 2 above Kylie's one..

:lmfao: Well, would chu look at that!! Awesum!

loverboyrulessmallslowrm5.gif

(It's George Michael doing a physically impossible dance move to me and my friend's favourite line from Faith .. go on, try and do it yourself. It's impossible. )

*Is hypnotised*

*snaps out of it*

I've always loved that bit!! Not only is it almost impossible to do, But it's actually impossible to do and look sexy doing it.. :naughty:

41 posts ago I made it to 5000 posts...

Someone celebrate for me..

please..

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYY !!!!! :huglove:

:woot_jump:

:sneaky2: *envious* ..... yet verra happy for you hunny ...... :wub2:

Holy mother of honey joys! I just realised we're on Part 11 of the Aus thread!!! *faints*

*comes round* Wow!...

Look what's on RAGE tonight!

95271060za5.jpg

..and for those of the Melzy persuasion, look at the last word of the song thats 2 above Kylie's one.. :mf_rosetinted:

:shocked: OMG !!!! It's ........... UNIVERSAL !!!!! *sings Twilight Zone theme song*

OMG !!!! It's ........... UNIVERSAL !!!!! *sings Twilight Zone theme song*

:roftl: I didn't even see where it said Universal!!!

DC !!!!! She's nicked your MySpace Sunnies ...... ???!!! :sneaky2::roftl:

You're on fire HK!!! :furious::wink2::naughty:

How are you? I'm going to bed in 5 minutes..

:blink:

no.. I really really am..

That's what you want to happen!! Tell me if that's what happened because I seriously don't remember it!!

I know... it didn't. movie still isn't finished, it's gotten all philosophical and confusing. But he ran away and now he's 2000 years in the future and all the humans are dead (he didn't kill them :thumbdown:)

*Is hypnotised*

*snaps out of it*

I've always loved that bit!! Not only is it almost impossible to do, But it's actually impossible to do and look sexy doing it..

:roftl: :roftl: Exactly! Personally, I look like a worm :thumb_yello:

Great clip !!! But whats with those 6 blokes dressed as Dalmations dancing inside Lime green circles ...... ???

Whaaaat :blink:

Suuuuure :wink2:

OMG ..... my biggest post whore EVER ... ^^^^^^^^ ...

Is it because you only came in at 7 last thread? :newyear:

How are we all this evening?

Exactly what I was going to say :P Great mind's think alike*

Great minds....:shocked:

YOU'RE ON!!

*Sends cleavage war to the recycling bin*

(For future retrieval if necessary. After all by the time Mika tours our tits will be saggy)

Challenge accepted:lightsabre:

Don't send cleavage war to the recycling bin.....I might actually have a chance of winning that one:wink2:

I'm not sharing my photoshop skills with anyone..

:tongue2:

*slaps*

*wonders if there is a potential photoshop here*

*decides DEFINATELY not*

If you slap me one more time OD!

Has to be a photoshop op....I would like to see what Kelzy would come up with!

Post whoring is going well I see

Shut it pee wee ....anyways I still have my post whore training wheels on so there:bleh:

Oh it's people from both seasons. I didn't really watch the first one. But this Adro character is ridiculously skinny

Adro was sweet.....was big Wal there? He was cute!

41 posts ago I made it to 5000 posts...

Someone celebrate for me..

please..

:punk: ....YAY!

MY DOG IS THE BIGGEST MENTAL CASE I'VE EVER MET!

Well they do say dogs take after their owners......:naughty: teeheehee!

Cool....enjoy!

I almost fell off the chair when I read that!

Oh, part 11!!

Will go back and rad everything later-

Maroon 5 and One Republic were fuccking awesome!!!!

Acted like the fangurl I have become (thanks to here!) and waited fro them to come out. Could see through a tiny grotty window and after an hour was rewarded with a blurry picture of them waving to me in their minivan as they drove by. :mf_rosetinted:

Unfortunately gotta go to bed cause I gotta go into work tomorrow :thumbdown: but have heaps of pervy photos that I will load!!! Seats were totally awesome and see everything (even have a picture of the 3 keyboards crashing to the ground after they fell off the platform they were on :shocked::naughty: )

Oh, part 11!!

Acted like the fangurl I have become (thanks to here!) and waited fro them to come out. Could see through a tiny grotty window and after an hour was rewarded with a blurry picture of them waving to me in their minivan as they drove by. :mf_rosetinted:

Unfortunately gotta go to bed cause I gotta go into work tomorrow :thumbdown: but have heaps of pervy photos that I will load!!! Seats were totally awesome and see everything (even have a picture of the 3 keyboards crashing to the ground after they fell off the platform they were on :shocked::naughty: )

Cool, looking forward to the pics...nighty night:thumb_yello:

Great minds....:shocked:

Great, thatnks for quoting that and shoving my poor grammar in my face :sneaky2: "great mind's" :roftl:

If you slap me one more time OD!

:fisch:

*slaps*

Shut it pee wee ....anyways I still have my post whore training wheels on so there

:roftl:

Well they do say dogs take after their owners......teeheehee!

:cheerful_h4h: thanks

*is considering putting that George Michael thing in her signature ... just because it makes her giggle a little bit every time she sees it*

Oh, part 11!!

Awesome! :biggrin2:

Their keyboard's fell? And you got a picture? Brilliant! :roftl:

Great, thatnks for quoting that and shoving my poor grammar in my face :sneaky2: "great mind's" :roftl:

*is considering putting that George Michael thing in her signature ... just because it makes her giggle a little bit every time she sees it*

I don't know who is worse, you or me....I hadn't even noticed the grammar. I was talking about the fact that you thought you had a great mind:naughty:

*thinks everyone on this thread could do that dance after a few drinks*