Rainbow Sky

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:shocked:

*feels more reason to hate M*

It's alright Artsy... you can always have your revene by running away without any word for 5 years and then turning up on their doorstep with 3-7 kids, which you dump on your parents before running off....

Or you could succeed... nothing would disappoint them more :cool:

It's alright Artsy... you can always have your revene by running away without any word for 5 years and then turning up on their doorstep with 3-7 kids, which you dump on your parents before running off....

Or you could succeed... nothing would disappoint them more :cool:

*gets off train track and earns doctorate while simultaneously cranking out one child per year; graduates with honors and 7 children, who are soon thereafter dropped with the grandparents*

Hey Aussies!

I'm not going to be around a whole lot tonight. I came home today for two appointments (one of them was getting my hair cut!) and well now I'm spending the night at home.

I was going to have to drive back in the pitch black with a head ache and well I decided not to. Also my window has the worst draft EVER coming in and I woke up as cold as a rock this morning, pretty much on the verge of shivering. No matter what I do I can't stop the draft and if I turn on my heat, well the rest of my room is okay and I get hot too fast because my bed is above the heater yet against the window so I can't win. Last time I turned on the heat I fell asleep and I woke up dying and pushed over all the clothes I had up against the window and flopped over and fell asleep on them because they were cold and then at some point I woke up and I guess slept walked over and shut off the heat. No clue how I didn't trip over everything.

Also I'm insanely nervous about my trip to the point that I don't feel good. Ugh problems problems problems!

Maybe tomorrow will be a better day.

aww Jen, try to relax. You're going to have a good time on your trip.

Have you tried a garbage bag covering where the draft is coming in??

The 'do as we say, not as we do' thing didn't really have much of an impact, then?

She never listened anyway..:naughty:

shhhhshhhhhh hhhhh my mom's asweep.

ok.. shhhhh.. how are you??

Clearly not...

And none of her stepmothers influence has helped much. In fact, if anything, the influence of the 3 of us is the reason why she isn't loved

Such positive role models. :thumb_yello:

K&D's Upbringing for Socially Inept Brats and Rapscallions always taught that you shag anyone who's interested and leave a polite note in the morning. Any pregnancies were trophies, proof of your conquests, and always to be proud of.:naughty:

:roftl::roftl:

Its Tuesday... I don't need an excuse

I go back to bed whenever I want.

I want to go to the movies though :wink2:

I slept in this morning because I was waiting for Scut to make me breakfast..

I wouldn't mind going to the movies.. What's on though?

my mom and i had a long personal talk, involved a lot of MFC

About what?? (I bet someone's already asked that though)

Right. Do the babies adorn the wall as trophies? (Well, except me, but you didn't notice me...)

What sort of sick weirdos do you think we are?? :shocked:

*gets off train track and earns doctorate while simultaneously cranking out one child per year; graduates with honors and 7 children, who are soon thereafter dropped with the grandparents*

That'll show em...

As long as I don't have to help raise any of the brats

I slept in this morning because I was waiting for Scut to make me breakfast..

I wouldn't mind going to the movies.. What's on though?

The Other Boleyn Girl is what I want to see... the rest seems to be movies that can wait to dvd..

There's st trinians, hey hey its esther blueburger etc..... all the school holiday movies

Well, I was only three, so I might not have tried to put stamps on him or anything, but my mom swears that at one point, I looked at him and said, "Take it back.":naughty:

:roftl:

I never did anything like that... though my brother used to follow me around and get injured doing things I was perfectly capable of doing.

And I threw his teddie into the heater once and burnt its ear.... he then slammed by head into the heaters brick base and pushed my tooth up :naughty:

i thought we were fmaily :blink::tears:
MY family is Kelzy and DC. You're a young interloper and I don't trust you.

Just like I didn't trust James and consequently tried to mail him back to the hospital...:fisch:

FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!!! eatpopcorn.gifeatpopcorn.gif

jerry-springer.jpg

Cool, now I'm one of 8 or possibly more children! Luckily I don't live with my grandparents :naughty:

What sort of sick weirdos do you think we are?? :shocked:

We-eell...you did become a *grandmother* at 30... -smiley with pink bow-

Well, I was only three, so I might not have tried to put stamps on him or anything, but my mom swears that at one point, I looked at him and said, "Take it back.":naughty:

:lmao: Unfortunately I was too old (11) to say that when my brother was born. I gave my parents hell about it, though. I loved being an only child. Siblings are far more trouble than they're worth. :sneaky2:

:sneaky2: Goodnight.

Goodnight Daughtah :huglove:

*throws other daughtah a bone*

When I was 3, I tried to get my brother to jump off the shed roof. I told him how to get up there: "climb the fence and then lift yourself up onto the roof" then he stood at the guttering and I said "NOW JUMP!"

Dad walked out just in time to yell "DON'T YOU DARE"

:thumbdown:

We'd watched Superman too many times.. :naughty:

Goodnight Daughtah :huglove:

*throws other daughtah a bone*

When I was 3, I tried to get my brother to jump off the shed roof. I told him how to get up there: "climb the fence and then lift yourself up onto the roof" then he stood at the guttering and I said "NOW JUMP!"

Dad walked out just in time to yell "DON'T YOU DARE"

:thumbdown:

We'd watched Superman too many times.. :naughty:

:shocked: Even at 3, you were a criminal mastermind...

The Other Boleyn Girl is what I want to see... the rest seems to be movies that can wait to dvd..

There's st trinians, hey hey its esther blueburger etc..... all the school holiday movies

The Other Boleyn Girl would be good.. I need to look those other ones up though.

We-eell...you did become a *grandmother* at 30... -smiley with pink bow-

Not my fault DC's so fertile..hmphmfc.gif

:shocked: Even at 3, you were a criminal mastermind...

Yeah, I've never lived that one down..

or the time I sat on the floor and smashed every glass in the cupboard.. I was 2.. :naughty:

The Other Boleyn Girl would be good.. I need to look those other ones up though.

Not my fault DC's so fertile..hmphmfc.gif

I'm going to go see The Other Boleyn Girl I decided... it starts in half an hour so better get ready

:shocked: .......HEHEHEHhehehe!!!:lmao:

I have to admit, that is hilarious!!!

but on a more serious not...this AUSSIE THREAD is awesome!!!!

omg i looooove it....especially the vegimite logo!!!!

hehehehehhehehe

*wipes a tear* i love this site!

It really is a change from the mikasounds one though...i ts gonna take me a while to get used to, lol

:roftl:

I never did anything like that... though my brother used to follow me around and get injured doing things I was perfectly capable of doing.

And I threw his teddie into the heater once and burnt its ear.... he then slammed by head into the heaters brick base and pushed my tooth up :naughty:

:shocked: :shocked: :shocked: Ouch...I think the worst I ever did to my brother was say "James is a bad boy." which, until the age of 7, never failed to reduce him to tears.:naughty: