The Australian Thread: Part Eleven

Rainbow Sky

OKay now a quick sum up. Went to my friends, via the good ol public transport. We watched movies, (My girl... in English, and then parts in Spanish, Dutch, French and Italian), played some Wii and then decided to go to the 24 hour kmart (had to wait till after midnight, because otherwise its not as cool... the thrill is in being there when all other kmarts are closed).

We got the desparate housewives computer game for $4.65 (bargain even if I don't play it *insert naughty smile* and I also got marshmallow socks... I wanted slipper socks, but marshmallow sucks are comfier, their woolen socks made of that fluffy wool, with a non slip bottom... so comfy.

Anyways, after kmart we stopped by a 24 hour maccas, for a cheeseburger meal with a choc mint shake (yum)...

And then played more wii, slept, got subway and starbucks (had to get the drinks remade since some people not paying attention took ours instead of theirs), played some more wii and then finally came home... all in all fun fun fun :thumb_yello:

:roftl: :roftl:

Sounds fun.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello again! No more work until next Saturday!

Yay! Me too!

Oakie Doke, I have a photo of me from the musical ('Disco Inferno') if you want to see.. I know it's not as good as a video but it's the best I can do!

ZOMG! YES OF COURSE !OF COURSE! OF COURSE! :shocked::thumb_yello: What was your part again? :bleh:

EDIT: First post!

:sneaky2::roftl:

Is it just me, or do you always leave things until the last possible minute

WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT!

*thinks about starting to look at studying for her exam tomorrow*

I looooovvvvveeeeeeee DLS- it feels so cold and dark without it

I like it too, I like that the days last so much longer. But getting up in the dark is horrific. It should really stop in February (when I go back to school and have to get up early again :fisch:)

I just read the bulletin from FD on myspace- he says late next week

Aha! So the ellusive "top" of the week has been defined! - it means "late" :blink:

NOT HAPPY JANE

*JAN

A friend pointed out a brief thing about Mika in famous while we were at the 24 hour kmart (more coming later) and her housemate said she loved Mika... my friend looked at us and told us we were crazy and both walking home

Famous being a magazine? What was it about?

I have 4 uncles and a step uncle younger than me (so niece of equal age to her sister isn't weird)

Nope, it's weird for both your cases :wink2:

And Their green and penguin ones... but I wanted the rainbow ones that came with socks.

Ahh sucky, but skill good :roftl: I love how weird pyjamas are. No form of common sence in style needs to be followed.

Don't worry HK, she cheats.... she breaks up her MQs when they go over the image limit, not the character limit

Yeah-yeah-yeah, but you'll ntoice that I *have* reached the character limit several times this thread already ... but then I still split it up picture-wise

Centrelink you just ring, and then you have to ring them every fortnight to report how much you earn

Is there a special number of is it just a "centrelink" number *is too lazy to look it up* I assume it has to be during office hours ona weekday anyway. Gosh that'll be annoying to ring up all the time :thumbdown:

OKay now a quick sum up. Went to my friends, via the good ol public transport. We watched movies, (My girl... in English, and then parts in Spanish, Dutch, French and Italian), played some Wii and then decided to go to the 24 hour kmart (had to wait till after midnight, because otherwise its not as cool... the thrill is in being there when all other kmarts are closed).

We got the desparate housewives computer game for $4.65 (bargain even if I don't play it *insert naughty smile* and I also got marshmallow sucks... I wanted slipper sucks, but marshmallow sucks are comfier, their woolen sucks made of that fluffy wool, with a non slip bottom... so comfy.

Anyways, after kmart we stopped by a 24 hour maccas, for a cheeseburger meal with a choc mint shake (yum)...

And then played more wii, slept, got subway and starbucks (had to get the drinks remade since some people not paying attention took ours instead of theirs), played some more wii and then finally came home... all in all fun fun fun

hhaha, that sounds insanely awesome. I used to love that movie when I was little, bargain game, nice sucks, and WTF 24 hour kmart? Ours close with the rest of the shops at like 5.30-6.00 :blink:

*quickly edits out typo*

*glares at your bolded quoted typo*

Anyways it was fun.

SUCKS SUCKS SUCKS SUCKS SUCKS :fisch:

Famous being a magazine? What was it about?

Just the old hiring extra security, threatening letters thing

Nope, it's weird for both your cases :wink2:

Is not *insert hmph smilie that she's too lazy to locate*

Ahh sucky, but skill good :roftl: I love how weird pyjamas are. No form of common sence in style needs to be followed.

I love it too... the brighter and more out there, the better in some cases

Yeah-yeah-yeah, but you'll ntoice that I *have* reached the character limit several times this thread already ... but then I still split it up picture-wise

regardless.. you're still cheating *insert hmph smilie again*

Is there a special number of is it just a "centrelink" number *is too lazy to look it up* I assume it has to be during office hours ona weekday anyway. Gosh that'll be annoying to ring up all the time :thumbdown:

You'd ring the youth and student number (you get youth allowance yeah?....look it up...

hhaha, that sounds insanely awesome. I used to love that movie when I was little, bargain game, nice sucks, and WTF 24 hour kmart? Ours close with the rest of the shops at like 5.30-6.00 :blink:

All our other ones close normally, except the 24 hour one. Its the coolest thing ever..

No not sad at all! Ive never seen snow, so i'd be taking lots of pictures too!

Aah you are missing out! I texted a picture to a friend in Ireland safe in the knowledge she couldn't kick by a$$ out of jealousy Lol

Snow *insert wub2 smilie*[/color]

It almost feels like Christmas!! \O/

We got the desparate housewives computer game for $4.65 (bargain even if I don't play it *insert naughty smile* and I also got marshmallow socks... I wanted slipper socks, but marshmallow socks are comfier, their woolen socks made of that fluffy wool, with a non slip bottom... so comfy.

And then played more wii, slept, got subway and starbucks (had to get the drinks remade since some people not paying attention took ours instead of theirs), played some more wii and then finally came home... all in all fun fun fun [/color]

I was playing my Wii all night last night... Then it started snowing =)

Awww.. Poor clucky can't sleep.. Too much excitement?

You'll have to post the pics of the snow on here tomorrow for us to all sigh over.

It snows here occasionally, (like once a year) but never enough to settle. But I vaguely remember having snowball fights as a kid, although I might have only been 2 or 3 years old so it doesn't seem like a real memory.

Well, it doesn't snow here like it used to. We used to get really heavy snow when I was little. Snow drifts bigger than me. I remember me and a few friends rolling a massive snowball once. It was at least 6 foot in height when we finished... We ended up rolling it in front of someone's door so they couldn't get out of their house. ROFL!! How naughty is that!!

Ok I might break the forum with these

Image017.jpg

Image018.jpg

Image019.jpg

Image020.jpg

Image021.jpg

Image022.jpg

Image023.jpg

Apologies in advance!

Aaaah Lovely pics =)

Wow- 24hr Kmart. Ours don't open past 530 except on Thurs night! Although who really needs to go to Kmart at 3 in the morning? Where is the store Soy?

Wow- 24hr Kmart. Ours don't open past 530 except on Thurs night! Although who really needs to go to Kmart at 3 in the morning? Where is the store Soy?

Its in Burwood... its awesome...

And there are lots of reasons to go to kmart at 3 am.....

for the heck of it is one reason :naughty:

I can't think of any really practical ones though :naughty:

ZOMG! YES OF COURSE !OF COURSE! OF COURSE! :shocked::thumb_yello: What was your part again? :bleh:

I was just a part of the chorus. I did have a small part in which I had to get the main character's autograph as he's becoming famous though. But yes, mostly just background singing, dancing and acting. :naughty:

Here you go (my friend told me to smile as widely as I could!)..

Sarah12.jpg

I was just a part of the chorus. I did have a small part in which I had to get the main character's autograph as he's becoming famous though. But yes, mostly just background singing, dancing and acting. :naughty:

Here you go (my friend told me to smile as widely as I could!)..

Sarah12.jpg

Wow, you look, um, trendy! :naughty: Shall we see you in that outfit at the next Mika concert. Oh, hang on..........

No, it really is a cute photo- you look lovely :wub2:

Edit: first post!!!!!!!

Wow, you look, um, trendy! :naughty: Shall we see you in that outfit at the next Mika concert. Oh, hang on..........

No, it really is a cute photo- you look lovely :wub2:

Edit: first post!!!!!!!

Did I mention the play was set in the 70's? :naughty: The white flared pants were worse!

Hehe, thankyou!

OMG- Michael is making me watch Gladiators :shocked::roftl:

Mainly so we can take the piss out of their stupid comments!

Awwww i missed out on gladiators again? I wanted to see if it was any good.....i used to watch it when i was a kid and loved it......bloody assignment i left til last minute.....again :P

I love new pjs as well...

Separashun at birth.

I bought new PJ's todays.

Wonder woman ones ft hot pants :das: from BigW

Bursts into song "Ho-oo-oo-ook me up"

*Slaps you - HARD*

Thats one thing I like about daylight savings, extra hour of sleep.

That was the best part. But I've been confused all afternoon about the time and ended up bringing the cats inside way too early and now they are cranky..

A friend pointed out a brief thing about Mika in famous while we were at the 24 hour kmart (more coming later) and her housemate said she loved Mika... my friend looked at us and told us we were crazy and both walking home

I love how you bought the magazine and scanned it for all of us to see :newyear:

I have 4 uncles and a step uncle younger than me (so niece of equal age to her sister isn't weird)

Nice!! And it was only weird when we found out their mothers were pregnant. Then we placed bets on who would hatch first.

Don't worry HK, she cheats.... she breaks up her MQs when they go over the image limit, not the character limit

We should be punishing her for that.. Isn't there some way that could get her disqualified?

I also got marshmallow socks... I wanted slipper socks, but marshmallow socks are comfier, their woolen socks made of that fluffy wool, with a non slip bottom... so comfy.

I bought some no slip socks last night too.. Get out of mah head!

Well, it doesn't snow here like it used to. We used to get really heavy snow when I was little. Snow drifts bigger than me. I remember me and a few friends rolling a massive snowball once. It was at least 6 foot in height when we finished... We ended up rolling it in front of someone's door so they couldn't get out of their house. ROFL!! How naughty is that!!

:roftl: I want to torment people like that too!!

Ok I might break the forum with these

Image023.jpg

:blush-anim-cl:That looks so pretty.. And like lots of good evil fun too!! *cackles*

Sarah12.jpg

*Puts you in Silvers time machine and sends you back to the 70's*

You'd fit right in :wink2:

I'm home from eventful Sister's birthday party.

I gave her the large box of JellyBellies.. Always a winner..

How are we all?

Jol's - Audacity? Good?

Separashun at birth.

I bought new PJ's todays.

Wonder woman ones ft hot pants :das: from BigW

[/color] [/color]

:punk: for new pjs

*Slaps you - HARD*

Not my fault the song has been overplayed so much that it automatically starts in my head everytime I hear those words

That was the best part. But I've been confused all afternoon about the time and ended up bringing the cats inside way too early and now they are cranky..

[/color] [/color]

I'm confused right now... dont know if my phone has updated or not

I love how you bought the magazine and scanned it for all of us to see :newyear:

Pft it was a tiny piece, not worth having, and old news... and the mag was an older one conviently located on the table in the outdoor setting area (where we were chilling for a while)

Nice!! And it was only weird when we found out their mothers were pregnant. Then we placed bets on who would hatch first.

[/color]

NIce

We should be punishing her for that.. Isn't there some way that could get her disqualified?

Just introduce a rule and you can :wink2:

I bought some no slip socks last night too.. Get out of mah head!

Get out of my head :shocked:

Bet yours weren't from a place as cool as the 24 hour kmart though

And I'm trying to decide whether to see Kisschassy Live or not...

The Donnas are supporting, its in frankston, I once saw a kisschasy cover band (by accident), and its only 35... all pluses

I will have to download the album though if I do, and locate someone to come with (any takers :naughty:)

Well Bec, it goes goods!!! What about you? :bleh:

Oh should be meeting you next week!!! YaY!!!

*notices Kelly*

*waves*

*sees ZoZo the Terrific*

*notices she's made it to 104 posts*

*doesn't remember congratulating her on making 100 posts*

*does it now*

:punk:Congratulations!!!:punk:

.....Balloons.gif1Balloons.gif0Balloons.gif0Balloons.gif

Ok, you have me intrigued... marshmallow socks, what are they, apart from a form of sock? am dense today...

Their socks made out of that fluffy wool... very soft and comfy, with non slip bottoms...

I love them