The Oldlings Part 15

Wendi

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What meaning? I don't know that one.:blink:

She is a Malamute and they don't really bark, they "woo woo" and howl (like wolves). She sounds like Chewbaca in Star Wars. Actually, Chewbaca's voice was recorded Malamute sounds.

I see ! How cool ! I'll tell my boys and hubby ! We are all big Star Wars Fans here :thumb_yello: Chewwy is so sweet !!

let's just say it's not something you would normally say about a blokie it's the women's curse

Well done i was just gonna explain!!:roftl: You may have noticed my subtle use of colour from the last ref, but maybe not!!!

to go, wish you all a peaceful night, sleep tight those who sleep at this time of day, and, have a good day those who are in the new day, :thumb_yello:

Sleep good wee alex!:thumb_yello:

You can see a picture of my puppy on my myspace profile! That was taken a month ago but she looks pretty much the same now.:thumb_yello:

she's sweet :original:

hubby's plane from Barcelona has landed now....i'd better welcome him!

goodnight my ladies...see you tomorrow! :wub2:

goodnight robi :biggrin2:

Hey All,

Back for another quickie...heheh :naughty:

Haven't had time to read back much, but thanks for your well-wishes and concern - the knee surgery in 2 weeks is only exploratory day surgery. I have already had one done on my other knee which, I am not proud to say, resembles that of someone in their 70's (doc's words) and needs to be replaced, but I am told I have to wait til I am 60 years old (how old will my knee be then?) :shocked: (a mere 14 years away) :boxed: .... so, in the meantime, I will while away the hours, the days, the.... *shakes head* I will spend time with you my lovely MFC friends.:wub2:

So, no news yet, right?:thumbdown:

Hey All,

Haven't had time to read back much, but thanks for your well-wishes and concern - the knee surgery in 2 weeks is only exploratory day surgery. I have already had one done on my other knee which, I am not proud to say, resembles that of someone in their 70's (doc's words) and needs to be replaced, but I am told I have to wait til I am 60 years old (how old will my knee be then?) :shocked: (a mere 14 years away) :boxed: .... so, in the meantime, I will while away the hours, the days, the.... *shakes head* I will spend time with you my lovely MFC friends.:wub2:

Still no news Patty!!! :thumbdown:

Take plenty time here - that will keep the weight off your knees!! :thumb_yello:

Still no news Patty!!! :thumbdown:

Take plenty time here - that will keep the weight off your knees!! :thumb_yello:

Hi mamacatt!:blush-anim-cl: I did not know you were having knee surgery. I will keep you in my thoughts. Knees gets me every time. I can deal with broken bones but not bad knees!

Thanks ladies, you are so sweet! :wub2:

You can see a picture of my puppy on my myspace profile! That was taken a month ago but she looks pretty much the same now.

off to look now :wink2:

hubby's plane from Barcelona has landed now....i'd better welcome him!

goodnight my ladies...see you tomorrow

Night Robi :wub2:

Hey All,

Back for another quickie...heheh

Haven't had time to read back much, but thanks for your well-wishes and concern - the knee surgery in 2 weeks is only exploratory day surgery. I have already had one done on my other knee which, I am not proud to say, resembles that of someone in their 70's (doc's words) and needs to be replaced, but I am told I have to wait til I am 60 years old (how old will my knee be then?) :shocked: (a mere 14 years away) .... so, in the meantime, I will while away the hours, the days, the.... I will spend time with you my lovely MFC friends.

Good luck with all that :thumb_yello: no news !!!!!!:sneaky2:

Hey All,

hi mamacatt :thumb_yello:

Thanks, Pooh, she is a good girl, even if she chews up things she isn't supposed to! Yesterday, I was so mad at her because she chewed up her sledding harness.:sneaky2::thumbdown::blowup:

My two have chewed their last two harnesses!! It gets expensive!! :thumbdown:

You can see a picture of my puppy on my myspace profile! That was taken a month ago but she looks pretty much the same now.:thumb_yello:

She's very pretty. My son and his wife have a pure white husky (from the kennel that the Disney snow dogs came from, I believe) Kyta entertains us with her doggy talk, and we talk back to her...the neighbours must think we are nuts, but howling is fun!!!:punk:

Anyway, Cattie is giving me a "look" :mf_rosetinted: so must go do the dinner thing, then go see my niece in a play tonight.

So, talk later. Take care, and happy, anxiety and pain-free Mika dreams! :blush-anim-cl:

hello, Patty!

sorry to hear about your knees, yes, you should spend 10 to 15 hours a day here! it will take your mind off your knees!

I suppose I should be getting to work on my next project-- it's about 'Paper Sons' and how Chinese immigrants (mostly men) were treated horribly at Angel Island in San Francisco in 1920s-1940s. But I have to tell it with emphasis on how it impacted the women.

Times like this I am embarassed by my country's past... we welcomed some immigrants & discouraged & abused others. These detainees carved poems about their suffering (in Chinese ) into the walls of the barracks, it is now a state landmark/museum.

I'll pop back in now & then to see if anything happened!

bye-

Leona

She's very pretty. My son and his wife have a pure white husky (from the kennel that the Disney snow dogs came from, I believe) Kyta entertains us with her doggy talk, and we talk back to her...the neighbours must think we are nuts, but howling is fun!!!:punk:

Anyway, Cattie is giving me a "look" :mf_rosetinted: so must go do the dinner thing, then go see my niece in a play tonight.

So, talk later. Take care, and happy, anxiety and pain-free Mika dreams! :blush-anim-cl:

Thanks, I sent off the entry for her first dog show today. Howling and talking to her are alot of fun! She definitely talks to us.

OK, Bye, see you later!