The Official MFC Friendship Bracelets thread!

phunkygal

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

so, do any of you have plans as to what your gonna make your bracelets out of/how? i already made mine from yellow pony beads and brown wood ones with circular rainbow letter beads

I have one more day of school before break, then i can run out somewhere and get things for them:wink2: More people should join this, i think it's an awesome idea!

I have one more day of school before break, then i can run out somewhere and get things for them:wink2: More people should join this, i think it's an awesome idea!

yes, but i think some people are worried that they arent artsy enough and some are just to lazy to join, while others are trying to find partners!

yes, but i think some people are worried that they arent artsy enough and some are just to lazy to join, while others are trying to find partners!

maybe you should put a list of people who you see need partners on the front page along with what continent they're from.

maybe you should put a list of people who you see need partners on the front page along with what continent they're from.

i agree witht eh ppl who dont have partners part but i dont think we need the person's continent becasue unlike mika mail this is more of an independant thing that can also be done within countries so i dont know if it really matters. okay

IF YOU NEED A PARTNER PM ME PLEASE!

never mind with the last post lol:naughty:

ok so now since we can talk using more than three words what are the colors we are doing?? or do u want

okay, so i was going to make one like described on the front page, to go with the uniformity. but i was also willing to make you another one with colors of your choice if you'd like *keep it on the D.L. please!*:) i usually use 5 colors, i was going to go get more string and stuff for them soon, so pick now if you want one! i can do beads too if you'd like, just tell me wat you want:wink2:

okay, so i was going to make one like described on the front page, to go with the uniformity. but i was also willing to make you another one with colors of your choice if you'd like *keep it on the D.L. please!*:) i usually use 5 colors, i was going to go get more string and stuff for them soon, so pick now if you want one! i can do beads too if you'd like, just tell me wat you want:wink2:

i will be back but i have to go eat din din now lol:naughty: bb