The Official MFC Friendship Bracelets thread!

phunkygal

alrighty! hope its yummy.

it was yummy lol:naughty:

any way back to the bracelets i am confused about the directions are we making friendship bracelets that u made or different ones cuz on the front page it says stretchy and how can u make stretchy ones:blink:

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

it was yummy lol:naughty:

any way back to the bracelets i am confused about the directions are we making friendship bracelets that u made or different ones cuz on the front page it says stretchy and how can u make stretchy ones:blink:

no, the kind on the front page are with beads and yellow and brown to match MFC and with elastic. *but i was offering to make you one of the my style ones shhh* :wink2:

o ok gotchya i was gonna make u ones like u made for mika also:wink2:

sweeeet. what colors do you want?! you can pick 5!!! (i'm gonna go watch my lover peter pan- got the high def DVD YEAH!) but i'll check back right after!

sweeeet. what colors do you want?! you can pick 5!!! (i'm gonna go watch my lover peter pan- got the high def DVD YEAH!) but i'll check back right after!

ooo i love peter pan is it the version with jesse sumpter i like the original better but i went through a stage in like 6th grade where i was obsessed with jesse sumpter i thought he was sooo hot! lol hmm i think i want brown blue, violet (purple),green i was gonna have purple and violet but i figured they are both the same colors (i think) and that would make it six lol what colors do u want???

ooo i love peter pan is it the version with jesse sumpter i like the original better but i went through a stage in like 6th grade where i was obsessed with jesse sumpter i thought he was sooo hot! lol hmm i think i want brown blue' date=' violet (purple),green i was gonna have purple and violet but i figured they are both the same colors (i think) and that would make it six lol what colors do u want???[/quote']

Just finished the movie, it's the original -remastered :)! I love the originals, peter is quite the player! but somehow, i'm still in love with him all over again! And i can make you a grace kelly bracelet, i have one and i think it turned out fantastic! Its just a bitch and a half to make sure they're in the right order, but i'll figure it out lol. I make violet a bit lighter than the purple, even though they're technically the same color i think.

no, the kind on the front page are with beads and yellow and brown to match MFC and with elastic. *but i was offering to make you one of the my style ones shhh* :wink2:

no, you can make her a regular one if you want girl:thumb_yello: as long as you have the one on the front page its all good!

no, you can make her a regular one if you want girl:thumb_yello: as long as you have the one on the front page its all good!

oh, yes, good, i think i'm gonna do that.

i was just saying shh because other people a bajillion have asked me to make them one like it, and since i can't make a bajillion, i haven't made anybody one 'till now.

oh, yes, good, i think i'm gonna do that.

i was just saying shh because other people a bajillion have asked me to make them one like it, and since i can't make a bajillion, i haven't made anybody one 'till now.

did you think i wouldnt let you! trust me, its a free forum! i dont have that authority! :lmao: