Florida MFC DAY in Fort Lauderdale

HollyD

• Replies 699
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i am leaving the 19th and coming back the 27th and arriving in ny on my bday lol!

Your dad is COOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He know adults are planing this event right. Like me and HOLLY?

Where are you guys staying??

I would actually come if it was any day other than the 26th April

I think my mother would mind if i was in another country for her birthday.

Aww, that's a shame..

My cousin's getting married that day but I wouldn't be able to go anyway.

That is such a great idea, if i wasn't living so far i would have joined for sure.

Oh! It is so hard all of us so far apart! I wish there was a way that one day all of us could get together, but that would be impossible! I think that all of the MFC World Representatives should plan events in their area for people! We all need to have MFC days once in a while! And not all of us can travel to other countries! I know I wish I could but...unless I ever win the lottery - I am stuck in the middle, right here! :huglove:

Oh yea.:das:

Hey Holly, you can put me on the confirmed "Will be there in spirit" list.

I'm expecting a skate off in my honor.:newyear:

Check the first page.... I added you and we WILL be skating in your honor to Billy Brown! I think the ONLY one that is going to fall on their arse is ME :sneaky2:

that's a random airport....:shocked: it's really close to holly though......EEKK! i'm so happy yo u're going!

Why is Fort Myers International Airport RANDOM to you :mf_rosetinted:

It is just as good as Fort Lauderdale - *if not better*

:naughty:

AHHHHHHHHHH OMG i will go straight from the airport and go to where u work hahahahaha:roftl: :roftl:

I am so glad you are able to come!!!!! OMG!!!!!! :woot_jump:

...now, if I could just turn my head before the 26th.....or I am going to REALLY kill myself out there on the floor! Alex will surely run me over!

Aimee...are your parents coming to the MFC Day? If so....I need to add them to the list! :naughty:

I am so glad you are able to come!!!!! OMG!!!!!! :woot_jump:

...now, if I could just turn my head before the 26th.....or I am going to REALLY kill myself out there on the floor! Alex will surely run me over!

Aimee...are your parents coming to the MFC Day? If so....I need to add them to the list! :naughty:

hahaha i dont think so they probably would rather kill themselves :lmfao:

o and i managed to pretend i was sick today so i could be home for when the mfc becomes official and now i really am begining to be sick! i guess thats what happens when u make an april fool it comes back and bites u hard in the arse:sneaky2: :naughty:

I have heard how hyper you are!!!! I can imagine! :naughty:

I have never been skating in my life. Will you hold my hand? :wub2:

awww of course:wub2: lol hey what are u still doing on the mfc??? dont u have to be at school:blink: or did u play sick so u can be home for when the mfc becomes official like i did:naughty: or did holly force u to stay home for when the mfc becomes official! lmao