Florida MFC DAY in Fort Lauderdale

HollyD

man i wish i could go...but it would be to far of a drive for a 16 year old...3 hours is a little too long...actually i might be on vacation in atlanta at the time...boooo i wanna go sooo bad!!:crybaby: hope u all have fun!!

You know, I thought of you when I saw this thread... wish I could go too...

I haven't been skating for 10 years... roller skating that is... ice skating was only 9 years ago :naughty:

• Replies 699
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

awww of course:wub2: lol hey what are u still doing on the mfc??? dont u have to be at school:blink: or did u play sick so u can be home for when the mfc becomes official like i did:naughty: or did holly force u to stay home for when the mfc becomes official! lmao

I am on Spring Break this week! I am on and off here I do have other things to do you know :naughty: I am not like the girls *cough mom cough* who stay on all day long! :roftl:

awwwwwwwwwwwwwww:wub2: u do realize i am austins age though lol:naughty: whatever age doesnt matter anyway i mean i am still convinced that mika will marry me!:roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

everyone thinks Mika is going to marry them! I don't think he likes girls in that way :naughty:

o:blink: lucky!:sneaky2: my break is when i am flying down to florida! but i do have off friday! :yay: i love staff development days lol

I was off last Friday and then sb started this week! :punk:

Austin is on a hunting trip with my grandpa, and I am stuck here cause they don't trust me with a gun :hunter:

I was off last Friday and then sb started this week! :punk:

Austin is on a hunting trip with my grandpa, and I am stuck here cause they don't trust me with a gun :hunter:

hm i wonder why:naughty: lol so when i click for a new tab on my internet it gives me this page and has a list of most popular movies music tv shows... and the most popular movie is iron man lol! i was like:blink: THE MFC IS FOLLOWING ME!