David Jordan

CazGirl

Hellooooo!

I'm slowly becoming a part-time fan of this guy (full time Mika fan, dontcha know :bleh:) and his name is David Jordan.

I really like his song "Sun Goes Down" and if some of you watched The World Music Awards where Mika won 3 or 4, you'll have seen/heard this guy perform that song there. It was the first time I heard it and was instantly connected. However, it wasn't his first single and only just found out about three minutes ago LOL! His first single was "a place in my heart" and his next single is "Move On", and "Sun Goes Down" went to number 10 in the UK charts.

I just a video of him on YouTube and he seems like a real sweetie. Actually, quite a bit of his background reminded me of Mika's.

Have fun!

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wahoo.

I've loved him ever since i saw him on Al Murray's Happy Hour in Feb. I got the album in Feb. :punk:

I haven't got the album (yet?)

How would you rate it?

I'm VERY funny with buying albums LOL i've always got this fear of disappointment :roftl:

I haven't got the album (yet?)

How would you rate it?

I'm VERY funny with buying albums LOL i've always got this fear of disappointment :roftl:

I know! After LICM its hard because every single song is so amazing. I think David's is a good album - he's got a great vocal talent.