The "We worship Lee Evans" Thread

CazGirl

Genius

Legend

Hilarious

Brilliant

Just a few words to describe the comedian Lee Evans. Just a few videos to show you how incredible he is...

The Lee Evans Trio:

Warning: Lee Evans has been rated a 15 in the UK as it has a lot of swearing lol and a few sexual references.

Favourite bits part 1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5SB-cLZQRZ4

Favourite bits part 2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wp0Nh8UtPxI&feature=related

Favourite bits part 3: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wR-PrtwVdNE&feature=related

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Was in Cardiff today, was in Millits (sp?), some kid trying to buy a knife! "I want a knife man, want a f*cking knife!":lmao:

"You can go to Debenhams, to the kitchen departement, get anything, knives, choppers, no-one bats an eyelid!":lmao:

:roftl: Lee Evans is an absolute genius.

yeah, but I had to repeat some stuff because he speaks quite fast and I don't understand everything:lmao:I can't even understand when my mum watches EastEnders :naughty:

:roftl:

i haven't watched all those videos *i was watching the lee evans DVD and had inspiration to create this thread so i just surfed youtube lol* but did you watch something about bats? and cows?

"bats! they confuse me! They're blind, and they fly in the dark. WHAAAAT'S the DIFFERENCE?!?!"

"and cows! they have no camouflage intelligence do they! They're black, and white, and where do they choose to stand? IN A GREEN FIELD!!!"

:roftl::lmao::roll1:

:roftl:

i haven't watched all those videos *i was watching the lee evans DVD and had inspiration to create this thread so i just surfed youtube lol* but did you watch something about bats? and cows?

"bats! they confuse me! They're blind, and they fly in the dark. WHAAAAT'S the DIFFERENCE?!?!"

"and cows! they have no camouflage intelligence do they! They're black, and white, and where do they choose to stand? IN A GREEN FIELD!!!"

:roftl::lmao::roll1:

:roftl: :roftl: Strange stuff about the aimal world which seems to make no sense dude:lmao:

I'll watch some more!

He's brilliant :lmao: He has me, my friends and family in stitches when we watch him. His actions are just as funny :roftl: But he's constantly repeated :( I want to see new stuff on Paramount Comedy!!

He's brilliant :lmao: He has me, my friends and family in stitches when we watch him. His actions are just as funny :roftl: But he's constantly repeated :( I want to see new stuff on Paramount Comedy!!

lol, i have the dvd boxset - 1994-2005!! did you know he married his wife when he was 17?! :shocked:

but omg his actions, voices and facial expressions are just...omg they kill me.

I know I must be living in the dark here, but... I had no idea Lee Evans was a comedian. I only know him because he was my absolute favorite person in There's Something About Mary, a movie I've watched dozens of times.

I know I must be living in the dark here, but... I had no idea Lee Evans was a comedian. I only know him because he was my absolute favorite person in There's Something About Mary, a movie I've watched dozens of times.

:roftl: :roftl: Lee Evans is a comedian over an actor. Comedian career comes first by far LOL xDD i've never seen Something About Mary, is he a good actor?

:roftl: :roftl: Lee Evans is a comedian over an actor. Comedian career comes first by far LOL xDD i've never seen Something About Mary, is he a good actor?

Sorry, I didn't know:blush-anim-cl:

He is so hysterical in that movie, you must must see it. He plays a stalker who disguises himself as an English architect. In reality he's an American pizza delivery boy.