Mika Helped me through difficult times

punky1989

Thanks all you're all sweet I'm getting another Cavalier Charles spaniel puppy soon hopefully he'll help feel better I just love puppies especially floppy ears ones theyre soo adorable hopefully after while might get 2 kittens want another black like Flora might call him florence I always call black cats floyd or flora and toreshell call her sophie

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

aww you poor thing sorry to hear about the difficult time you're having I hope things get better for you soon

I myself have had a very very difficult life which is just NOT getting better at all. most recently in august 2006 i was nearly murdered twice in a space of a fortnight then last february (2007) I had a breast cancer scare (my nana died of brest cancer when I was 11 so it scared the hell outta me) then I had another cancer scare in july. then I started to have severe panic attacks for several months partially due to the fact I didn't go for counselling after nearly being murdered twice.

then I found out my great aunt has ling cancer then I found out the man I have loved for 4 & a half years is gay!! then to top it all off the car we'd only had for 5 months was stolen & set fire to

not exactly a wonderful year & a half eh!!?!!

Mika's music is really helping me too it cheers me up somewhat i wish I could tell him just how much his music helps me

If you ever wanna chat to someone I'm here o.k

I also have a myspace group for people who have been through difficult things (it's on my old myspace account but i still log in from time to time)

http://groups.myspace.com/darklighthelpandsupportgroup1

anyone is free to join the above myspace group if you've had a difficult time, you may be able to find someone to talk to who has been through similar things or you can just get everything off your chest.

or if you wanna chat to me direct just send me a message on here & I shall get back to you asap ok I'm always here to help others who have been through a dificult time

chantelle