really....?:shocked:

and what's their excuse??

MOST of them are too YOUNG....and their parents won't bring them....

then there are some that are of driving age..... but are going to be gone that week!

• Replies 692
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

first visit at 7 months old i rolled up and down the aisle on the plane and his little boy my own age was all :shocked: and i was all :harp:

I have been to florida...

2..disney world..

3...disney cruise...4 disney cruise again (2 different areas of florida)

I SHOULD BE AN HONOURARY hint.

hahaha i think everyone has at least one bad experience with mcdonalds:naughty:

If there is nothing else around; I guess I would eat but maybe french fries and chicken nuggets. But burgers are out of the picture!!:naughty:

If there is nothing else around; I guess I would eat but maybe french fries and chicken nuggets. But burgers are out of the picture!!:naughty:

haha i remember when they had all those commericials that were like "mcdonalds chicken nuggets now made with all white chicken!" and i was like:blink: what were they made with before

haha i remember when they had all those commericials that were like "mcdonalds chicken nuggets now made with all white chicken!" and i was like:blink: what were they made with before

OH CRAP!!!!!!!!!! You are right !!!!!!!!!!!!!

NEVERMIND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just fries then!

• 4 months later...

I am bringing this one back -- cause I KNOW there are tons of new Flordians here NOW ... and we are going to Meet Up at Disney World and torture Mickey Mouse... it is going to be GREAT ... as long as they do not kick us out of the park :blink:

Can see that now :roftl:

I am bringing this one back -- cause I KNOW there are tons of new Flordians here NOW ... and we are going to Meet Up at Disney World and torture Mickey Mouse... it is going to be GREAT ... as long as they do not kick us out of the park :blink:

Can see that now :roftl:

they wont be able too:roftl:

we will fight back!!!