F L O R I D A MFCers . . . .

Alysia and I will be in TAMPA at the end of this week/beginning of next week . . . . ANYONE avaliable at that time?????? We would LOVE to have a MFC Meet-Up . . . it has been SO l o n g. We need some Mika time.

If I don't have work, I will defiantly try to come:biggrin2:. My older sister lives there:naughty:

• Replies 692
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If I don't have work, I will defiantly try to come:biggrin2:. My older sister lives there:naughty:

O M G . . . I didn't even know you had an older sister . . . . where have I been? REALLY Bri . . . aaahhhh that would be AMAZING! What is your schedule like or is it always different!?

• 1 month later...
DAMNIT! I HATE THIS TIME DIFFERENCE! WHEN EVER I AM ON U ALL ARENT! :sneaky2: MISS U!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aaahhhh AIMEE :boing: YOU have no idea HOW much I miss you!!!! How are you - what's going on - GIVE me something!!!!! :doh: . . . and hey, we could change places ya know!!!! I would give anything to be in that time zone FOR ONCE! :roftl:

• 2 weeks later...
Hi Florida MFCers. Long time, no see.

Sorry I missed when you were here in Tampa, Holly. Boo. :sneaky2:

HEY THERE! :bye:

GUESS WHAT - you did not miss ANYTHING! I never got to go! So, I guess it worked out best for everyone! :roftl:

• 2 months later...

I am just gonna go around spamming all of my threads * * * that my peeps read* cause . . I have some BIG news!!!!!

I FINALLY got a j o b today!!!! After almost 2 years of looking!!!! I am beyond HAPPY!!!! I start in the morning - I will be able to tell you all about it then!!!! Aahhhhh what a H U G E releif!!!!! It is TRUE things happen when you least expect them!!!!! I can actually breathe AGAIN!!!!!

Thank you to everyone who was SO supportive of me and encouraging and to all of you who prayed and prayed and prayed everytime I asked you to!!!! See it worked!!!!! :huglove:

I am just gonna go around spamming all of my threads * * * that my peeps read* cause . . I have some BIG news!!!!!

I FINALLY got a j o b today!!!! After almost 2 years of looking!!!! I am beyond HAPPY!!!! I start in the morning - I will be able to tell you all about it then!!!! Aahhhhh what a H U G E releif!!!!! It is TRUE things happen when you least expect them!!!!! I can actually breathe AGAIN!!!!!

Thank you to everyone who was SO supportive of me and encouraging and to all of you who prayed and prayed and prayed everytime I asked you to!!!! See it worked!!!!! :huglove:

:clap::kachinga::groupwave::woot_jump:

I'M SO HAPPY FOR YOU HOLLY!!!!

where is your new job at?

:clap::kachinga::groupwave::woot_jump:

I'M SO HAPPY FOR YOU HOLLY!!!!

where is your new job at?

I sent you a message explaining my dispair!!! Can you beleive what they did to me~ I am SO outraged! Let me tell ya - it felt so NICE to be back out in the work life - even if only for 4 little days!~ :sneaky2:

• 1 month later...

HEY FLORIDIAN MFCers . . .

We are going to be in Orlando soon . . and wanted to see if anyone is up and avaliable for a good old MFC Meet Up!!! It has been AGES since we have had one and it will be right around the ONE YEAR since we have seen MIKA live mark . . I don't know about yall . . but, I NEED SOME MIKA TIME - right about now!!!! SO - let me know if you would be intersted and able . .

October 16, 2010

If anyone can make it . . we will get plans in motion!!! :clap:

• 9 months later...
........anyone from the sunshine state..................

Hollyd

cheeseygoodness

lissa

austin_adams

alysia_adams

taiyla_madison

foalbaby14

musicfreak

purplegrape

slightlymad39

riotnikki

*honorary floridians*