This One's For Us Girls (Part 20)

Sarah_Lollipop

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just a good morning greeting for whoever posts on this thread first today :D.

Wow, can't believe we've reached part 20, although I'm not surprised. Anyway, I'm off to bed! Talk to you all in like 10 hours time :naughty:

I'm fine thank you!but I'm in Venice studying and getting bored!

and you?

Aw, at least you're in a nice place :D what's the weather like there?

I'm fine.. woke up lateish, did some quick shopping, had a nice caprese and now i'm here :wub2:

Aw, at least you're in a nice place :D what's the weather like there?

I'm fine.. woke up lateish, did some quick shopping, had a nice caprese and now i'm here :wub2:

the weather is good and quite warm,typical of spring!!so I thought to go out for a little shopping this afternoon.

what have you bought?

the weather is good and quite warm,typical of spring!!so I thought to go out for a little shopping this afternoon.

what have you bought?

Haha, why am I not surprised :roftl: You're lucky you have nice weather. Here it's sunny but cold, then the sun is gone for ages, and it's just messed up lol.

I just bought a fluorescent pink top. My sister had to buy herself jeans so I wasn't really supposed to get myself anything.. but then I did.. I guess I'm getting your spending money disease :bleh:

Haha, why am I not surprised :roftl: You're lucky you have nice weather. Here it's sunny but cold, then the sun is gone for ages, and it's just messed up lol.

I just bought a fluorescent pink top. My sister had to buy herself jeans so I wasn't really supposed to get myself anything.. but then I did.. I guess I'm getting your spending money disease :bleh:

maybe I'm contagious...:naughty: my money diesease grows everyday...

I guess I should pass all my exams with high marks to make my day pay for my summer Mika tour...:naughty:

maybe I'm contagious...:naughty: my money diesease grows everyday...

I guess I should pass all my exams with high marks to make my day pay for my summer Mika tour...:naughty:

even over the internet amazing :shocked: you have a virtual infection :bleh:

yes, that would be a good idea :naughty:

I'm a cyber contagious shopaholic!:naughty:

yes,but tHe problem is...I don'like my course and I guess influences my marks.next year I think I'll change it!

Ooh, maybe I shouldn't talk to you then, sounds quite dangerous :mf_rosetinted:

Yeah it does, I had that problem with my maths at school. Are you still going to change it even if you do well in your exams?

Ooh, maybe I shouldn't talk to you then, sounds quite dangerous :mf_rosetinted:

Yeah it does, I had that problem with my maths at school. Are you still going to change it even if you do well in your exams?

I think yes,I'll change it anyway,but if I'm going well,maybe my parents will accept my decision.(and they'll pay my ''holidays'')

you had problems with maths?me too,that's why I'm studying foreign languages...:naughty:

I think yes,I'll change it anyway,but if I'm going well,maybe my parents will accept my decision.(and they'll pay my ''holidays'')

you had problems with maths?me too,that's why I'm studying foreign languages...:naughty:

Lol :naughty: Hopefully :bleh: Where are you going to see him then?

Yeah, only in my last year of school though, I managed to do extremely well before, then I just couldn't take it anymore. The only foreign language I'm studying is Italian :fisch: