This One's For Us Girls (Part 20)

Sarah_Lollipop

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's one of those emotional days though, and it's so sweet people declaring their love for each other :wub2: I haven't been to a wedding since I was like 6 so I wouldn't know how I am at weddings lol. If I got married I'd prob be sh*tting myself.. I couldn't cope having so many people looking at me. I can't even do a presentation in front of my class of 13 people. Lol.

Yeah, Its the Vows that make me cry:naughty: You know the bit that goes 'Till death do us part' :tears:

:naughty: Yeah same here, I will most likely fall or something:naughty:

But i want mine on a beach in Hawaii with the flower arches and stuff:wub2:

Yeah, Its the Vows that make me cry:naughty: You know the bit that goes 'Till death do us part'

:naughty: Yeah same here, I will most likely fall or something:naughty:

But i want mine on a beach in Hawaii with the flower arches and stuff:

I know what you mean. Ha ha.. yeah, you're walking up the aisle nice and slow and everyone's like aww, then you trip and fall smack bang on your face.. well not you.. just someone in general :mf_rosetinted::naughty:

Aw that's really romantic :wub2: I don't know where I'd want my wedding, or if I'd want one, I'm so scared that I'd end up divorced, I really don't want that :blink:

uhh.... bout... 6 hours maybe?

you gonna hav an early night or is MFC gonna keep you up:naughty:

Ooh, pretty long time, what you guys do? Or on second thoughts you don't have to answer that :naughty:

Erm.. I think I'll stay up :fisch: my sister's friend is coming over, so I'll just be anti-social and hang out here all night, like I always do anyway :naughty:

a dutchie is prob trying to find me on mfc :glasses2:

but i dont want her to come hereeee

go away linde :roftl:

ga weg weg weg als je dit leest want das echt irritant iedereen die me volgt :lmao:

aheeem xd

I know what you mean. Ha ha.. yeah, you're walking up the aisle nice and slow and everyone's like aww, then you trip and fall smack bang on your face.. well not you.. just someone in general :mf_rosetinted::naughty:

Aw that's really romantic :wub2: I don't know where I'd want my wedding, or if I'd want one, I'm so scared that I'd end up divorced, I really don't want that :blink:

You've never thought about it then?

:lmfao: That would be so embarrasing, People would get it on film aswell:naughty:

I know:wub2: , i dont care how much it would cost.

Dont be stupid, You wouldnt get divorced if you found someone right.

Ooh, pretty long time, what you guys do? Or on second thoughts you don't have to answer that :naughty:

Erm.. I think I'll stay up :fisch: my sister's friend is coming over, so I'll just be anti-social and hang out here all night, like I always do anyway :naughty:

lol wellllll maybe i shouldnt tell you haha :naughty:

o ok sounds like something il do:roftl:

:lmfao: That would be so embarrasing, People would get it on film aswell:naughty:

I know:wub2: , i dont care how much it would cost.

Dont be stupid, You wouldnt get divorced if you found someone right.

:roftl: right I'm not gonna let anyone bring cameras or videocameras, or else :mf_rosetinted:

Lol, and who would pay for it? :naughty:

I guess, but you know.. Anything could happen. It's one of those things that you shouldn't rush, and should do only if you're 100% ready for it and it feels right.