The Oldlings Part 16

Wendi

Hello fellow oldlings, just popped in for a wee while, trying to prepare dinner,get ready for work and being on here:boxed:

Not sure about Mikas new hairdo ,it does make him look younger though.(i think thats what i dont like). But at least it will grow.:wink2:

Hi Shoni, not seen you for a bit:wink2:

I know the hair makes him look awful young but still cute:blush-anim-cl:

Nice to get up to the minute Mikadates from MFC!!!:wub2:

Hope you mamange to multi task away , i need to get back to my writing essays.... these pictures have been a distraction !!!

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi Shoni, not seen you for a bit:wink2:

I know the hair makes him look awful young but still cute:blush-anim-cl:

Nice to get up to the minute Mikadates from MFC!!!:wub2:

Hope you mamange to multi task away , i need to get back to my writing essays.... these pictures have been a distraction !!!

Hi Vicky , i have been having lots of probs with computer so i now have laptop and am back in the 'real world' :wink2: Been hanging out quite a bit with ashley and co in the Butterfly Bar omg they know how to party, i was 'drunk' at 10 am one morning!:roftl:

Hi Vicky , i have been having lots of probs with computer so i now have laptop and am back in the 'real world' :wink2: Been hanging out quite a bit with ashley and co in the Butterfly Bar omg they know how to party, i was 'drunk' at 10 am one morning!:roftl:

oooeee ! sounds good ! I must go there soon for a drink !!

:wink2:

Aw poo! Gotta go now younglings needing fed. Will try to get back here more often as you guys have the best goss and pics.:wink2:

Take care and see you soon, i best go to for now :wink2:

I think I am alone.....

Wendi - how did the booby traps work last night? success? :naughty:

If interested I transcribed the bit of the Bejing interview where he sings the praises of the MFC! (of course it is better to watch and listen at the same time!:naughty: )

The interviewer and Mika discuss the internet and how it has affected his success:

There is a Chinese myspace at Myspace.cn which he discovered last night and likes very much.About the internet:

"I love it, I love the fact that, um, this is part of the reason why I've agreed to do this, I love that this is the way that a lot of people discover me from countries all around the world. Including when I first started in the UK, only a year and a half ago was on the internet and a lot of people, on like the :punk: MikaFanClub.com :punk: ... and Myspace pages, they just do it on their own and they spread the word and they really help me, hugely, because that's where it all starts. If someone can discover something on their own, it will mean so much more to them over the coming years than if it's just kind of a huge billboard on the side of the highway because that means nothing at the end of the day. It's all about what people do on their own, and the internet is the perfect place for that.

I think I am alone.....

Wendi - how did the booby traps work last night? success? :naughty:

If interested I transcribed the bit of the Bejing interview where he sings the praises of the MFC! (of course it is better to watch and listen at the same time!:naughty: )

The interviewer and Mika discuss the internet and how it has affected his success:

There is a Chinese myspace at Myspace.cn which he discovered last night and likes very much.About the internet:

"I love it, I love the fact that, um, this is part of the reason why I've agreed to do this, I love that this is the way that a lot of people discover me from countries all around the world. Including when I first started in the UK, only a year and a half ago was on the internet and a lot of people, on like the :punk: MikaFanClub.com :punk: ... and Myspace pages, they just do it on their own and they spread the word and they really help me, hugely, because that's where it all starts. If someone can discover something on their own, it will mean so much more to them over the coming years than if it's just kind of a huge billboard on the side of the highway because that means nothing at the end of the day. It's all about what people do on their own, and the internet is the perfect place for that.

WOOHOO Mamacatt !!! Thanks for that translation .... :punk: For some reason the vids aren't d/l'ing for me right now ... I'll try tomorrow ... :wink2:

I am Virgo, but on the cusp of Libra, Ox! :naughty:

Aaaahh OK ... if you know your exact time of birth ... I can tell you how close you are too the cusp .... (tho' you may know already :wink2: )

Hey everyone (again).

How is everything?? :thumb_yello:

Hiya Hev !! I'm good .... & going to bed now ...... 2:am here ..... :blink: *waves* G'night all !! :wub2:

Aaaahh OK ... if you know your exact time of birth ... I can tell you how close you are too the cusp .... (tho' you may know already :wink2: )

Hiya Hev !! I'm good .... & going to bed now ...... 2:am here ..... :blink: *waves* G'night all !! :wub2:

NightyNight...

:thumb_yello:

How is everyone else...

Actually, I am searching for my birth announcement to find that very thing!

G'night Aussie MFC friend!!!:wub2:

WOOHOO Mamacatt !!! Thanks for that translation .... :punk: For some reason the vids aren't d/l'ing for me right now ... I'll try tomorrow ... :wink2:

Thought it important enough to get down in black and white (or purple and white LOL!) Good luck with the d/l'ing!:thumb_yello:

Actually, I am searching for my birth announcement to find that very thing!

G'night Aussie MFC friend!!!:wub2:

:naughty: *pops in for one last post* :naughty: OK ... cool ... can be hard to find as hospitals etc. don't usually keep records after 30 yrs. ........ ALSO the nurses etc. don't always write the exact time ..... parents are your best bet (if still around) ... & even they get all their offspring confused ... :sneaky2::roftl:

Anyway, truly g'night from me now ..... :naughty:

:naughty: *pops in for one last post* :naughty: OK ... cool ... can be hard to find as hospitals etc. don't usually keep records after 30 yrs. ........ ALSO the nurses etc. don't always write the exact time ..... parents are your best bet (if still around) ... & even they get all their offspring confused ... :sneaky2::roftl:

Anyway, truly g'night from me now ..... :naughty:

Night Night. Bon Nuit.

xx

Yeah, I'm alright. Been making Cottage Pie today, and Meatballs for my brother. I am never becoming a full time chef!! :)

That sounds yummy, Hev. Lucky brother you have!!! What all do you put in the Cottage Pie? (I am always searching for what to prepare for dinner tonight!)

That sounds yummy, Hev. Lucky brother you have!!! What all do you put in the Cottage Pie? (I am always searching for what to prepare for dinner tonight!)

Depends. Today, nothing. Sometimes I put peppers, onions, sometimes mixed vegetable, but I always put a bit of grated cheese on top before putting it in the oven. :)