The Oldlings Part 16

Wendi

Hello, i never got back last night !:shocked:

I ended up making Neil watch Mika !! LICM was on full mode !!:roftl:

We had a laugh watching it actually .... he was laughing at Holy Johnny!

Said he did a great cover of I want you back......Jackson 5 and can remember seeing it when they performed it live in UK.

He's a bit older than me :naughty:

So i got him more Mika'd !!!

Saying how his energy at the live performances is amazing and how it makes him really appealing !! YUP:blush-anim-cl:

Then he said ................... Why do you think you like this guy so much?:blink:

Well I said !!!!!!:mf_rosetinted:

Anyway seems you guys chatted quite a bit later, tho i've not read it..

Have a good day everyone

morning vicky,

notmuch happened last night or this morning, although there may be an obvious reason why everyone left last night, no one stayed around for more than a couple of posts, spent more time on msn chatting to others. Hope you have a good day, tell neil there is a happy party atmosphere at mika gogs, and persuade him to take you to hamsterjam to see for himself :thumb_yello:

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

morning vicky,

notmuch happened last night or this morning, although there may be an obvious reason why everyone left last night, no one stayed around for more than a couple of posts, spent more time on msn chatting to others. Hope you have a good day, tell neil there is a happy party atmosphere at mika gogs, and persuade him to take you to hamsterjam to see for himself :thumb_yello:

Well we would but thing is we are already booked for family holiday then !!!

He'll come some time tho, but he's still getting over his last year! (He was very ill and was off work for a year after 5 operations , he had a benign

brain tumour and things became complicated after the initial op on Dec 06)

he is getting a lot better now but crowds are still a bit tricky for him.....maybe closer to home soon tho :thumb_yello:

I hate when eveyone goes on to msn !!!:thumbdown:

morning vicky,

oh ? what was the reason everoyne left ??:shocked:

oh ? what was the reason everoyne left ??:shocked:

Hey Vicky, can't wait to see what amazing piccy you come up with tonight. All I know is I'll sleeping really well after seeing them each night. Heh heh!

I didn't think it slowed up much last night, although for some reason my phone seems to be on dial up speed at the moment for some reason.

Roll on next month, when I get my new one.YIPPEE!

Looks like we need another new thread folks!!!!! :D

There are no mods on to shut this one though, so not

sure whether to start a new one or not!! :blink:

go on cyber granny, start one then :thumb_yello: