When Will You Die?

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hahahaha go to bed, or you'll be crankeh

well im hols so i can have a lie in in the morning lol! - but mum and dad gone to bed....i pretended i went to sleep incase they came and checked i was asleep.....but i left my computer on, and now im on it.....haha

hope you had a good birthday by the way...:D

well im hols so i can have a lie in in the morning lol! - but mum and dad gone to bed....i pretended i went to sleep incase they came and checked i was asleep.....but i left my computer on, and now im on it.....haha

hope you had a good birthday by the way...:D

I cant wait utnil i get a laptop so ii can sneak on *bwahahaha*

Oh thanks :wub2:

I will die on Sunday, March 23, 2081. That means I'll become almost hundred years...

Yeah, sure, that would be no problem at all with these lungs :blink::thumbdown::roftl:(my lungfunction is only 50-60% and my lungs are seriously damaged by a disease)I'm optimistic, but also realistic. But, it's a nice thought.....

I will die on Sunday, March 23, 2081. That means I'll become almost hundred years...

Yeah, sure, that would be no problem at all with these lungs :blink::thumbdown::roftl:(my lungfunction is only 50-60% and my lungs are seriously damaged by a disease)I'm optimistic, but also realistic. But, it's a nice thought.....

haha...well being a hundred is a nice thought, but you wouldnt really want to live that long would you?