Yes or No (Part 3)

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes.

Do you still buy CDs?

ya know, come to think of it, i don't buy as many as i used to, but i'd like to buy more. I usually just buy CD's when i like more than 3 songs on the album, i like the booklet you get also.

Do you still send cards to people?

ya know, come to think of it, i don't buy as many as i used to, but i'd like to buy more. I usually just buy CD's when i like more than 3 songs on the album, i like the booklet you get also.

Do you still send cards to people?

Sometimes I do. I usually hand them to people thought- especially thank you cards and things like that...

Do you have a favourite holiday?

Yes...

Have you ever wiped your nose on your sleeve/shirt etc?

Yes. Not in years...but yes.

Have you ever had something stuck up you're nose?:naughty:

lol, nothing serious i don't think....hahahaha.

not that i can remember?!:naughty: creative question though.

have you ever gotten stuck up in a tree?

Yes. Not in years...but yes.

Have you ever had something stuck up you're nose?:naughty:

lol, nothing serious i don't think....hahahaha.

not that i can remember?!:naughty: creative question though.

have you ever gotten stuck up in a tree?

No, but I got stuck in one of those play places at McDonald's when I was like...3...and my mom had to climb all the way up and get me. :lmao:

Do you drink a lot of water?

oh yes of course

Have you ever dug yourself a little hole in the sand on the beach, gotten in, layed back and fallen asleep only to wake up hours later with a superhideous sunburn?

Not exactlly...but I have had people bury me in the sand, I would get out, wash off the sand and be buried again...only to repeat the process...

Have you ever watched a full episode of "Spongebob Squarepants"?

oh yes, I have a 5 year old son who makes me watch it with him.

Have you ever fallen in the shower?

Hmmm...I don't think so. But the idiot in me ran the water for a bath once and I fell in with all my clothes on...

Have you ever put on an article of clothing (ie socks, shirt, pants etc) only to find out it had a hole in it?

Yep.

Do you have your wisdom teeth yet?

I don't think so...funny enough, I haven't had the chicken pox either (and I'm turning 17 on Wednesday...) or at least I don't think I have because the doctor said it could have been so small that I couple of spots may have showed up and I may not have even noticed it...

Have you had the chicken pox yet?

No, I had the vaccine shot before they got to me. Thank goodness.

Do you have a scar on your knee?

Wait, I could have gotten the shot...but those things are never 100% right? Like some people I know got the flu shot...but still got the flu and me, I didn't get a flu shot and...never got the flu!!!

I do actually have a scar on my knee...my left knee

Do you wear sunglasses in the summer?

Wait, I could have gotten the shot...but those things are never 100% right? Like some people I know got the flu shot...but still got the flu and me, I didn't get a flu shot and...never got the flu!!!

I do actually have a scar on my knee...my left knee

Do you wear sunglasses in the summer?

I hardly wear sunglasses at all for some reason. I have a pair sitting on my dresser right now, but I can't remember the last time I've worn them. Maybe I'll try it tomorrow.

And the vaccine thing, no I don't think they're always 100%. But I was around 2, at least that's what my mom said, when I got it...so I didn't have much say.:naughty:

Do you have magnets on your refrigerator?

I hardly wear sunglasses at all for some reason. I have a pair sitting on my dresser right now, but I can't remember the last time I've worn them. Maybe I'll try it tomorrow.

And the vaccine thing, no I don't think they're always 100%. But I was around 2, at least that's what my mom said, when I got it...so I didn't have much say.:naughty:

Do you have magnets on your refrigerator?

Ha ha...you are so right.

Funny enough...I don't really wear sunglasses either. But I'm in the market for a nice pair of aviator shades (in part because Mika has them *cough Top Gun cough* but also so I can look like an old school cop and yell out "FREEZE!!!")

Yes I do have magnets on my fridge...

Have you ever painted/drew a portrait of someone?

Ha ha...you are so right.

Funny enough...I don't really wear sunglasses either. But I'm in the market for a nice pair of aviator shades (in part because Mika has them *cough Top Gun cough* but also so I can look like an old school cop and yell out "FREEZE!!!")

Yes I do have magnets on my fridge...

Have you ever painted/drew a portrait of someone?

We had to draw self portraits in 4th grade. I looked like a completely different person. :roftl:

Have you ever been electrocuted?