The Australian Thread: Part Twelve

Rainbow Sky

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG, OMG, OD....STOP STUDYING RIGHT NOW....we have a much more important assignment....our lollipops are due :roftl:

Edit: You'll love this...I'm giving my friend a facebook lesson tommorrow!

If there are any Carson Cressley fans out there he will be going in to the BB house on Wednesday....poor ba*tard.

we'll both study together then

3 weeks?!

my exam's don't start until 4 weeks..

my teacher goes, 'there's 768 hours until your unit 3 exams..'

:biggrin2: Fantastic plan. What'll we be studying? Mika101?

Yeah, I finish a lot earlier and start again a lot later. :punk: 7 weeks winter holidays!

when did this happen?!

i didn't know about this..

3 and a half weeks ago! *msnslap*

OD....are you the one leading the rebellion?

No, I'm not even a guild member. No idea why they email me.

*slaps you too*

OMG...I excel at sticky taping!

I don't. I bought a roll of packing tape (:das:) ((*looks around* *realises she is in the wrong thread* *continues with story...*)) and 3/4 of it is now scrunched up in random peices on the floor/table/dog.

OMG I'm so, sorry. I completely forgot about your missing kitty...I won't even slap you, how's that!

Hows what? Sorry, my ears are still ringing from the last.

Yeah right! Pull the other one, it plays jingle bells!

*likes jingle bells*

*pulls tanya's other leg*

*dances along*

OMG, OMG, OD....STOP STUDYING RIGHT NOW....we have a much more important assignment....our lollipops are due

Craaaap! *runs off to lollipop thread*

:lmfao:

noo.

you can help me if you want..

it involves lots of reading.

i think i might need to go now.

i really need to study and watch desperate housewives.

*gloats*

Oh yeah, I've been on that Wisteria lane place. Mmmhmmm. Jealous?

Don't watch that show though ... wish I did :naughty:

Studying? What's that?

A little while on MFC? What's that?

And dw everyone, I got it figured out. Using my genius and fantastic investigatory skills (I got a new sleeve and filled it with water), I've come to the conclusion that it was not my dodgy sticky taping skills at fault, but the dodgy way the sleeves are made (ie. the perferated bit along the edge, separating the sleeve-y bit from the hole-punch-y bit).

*runs off to print new posters and then sticky tape the hell out of some plastic sleeves*

Um, why don't you laminate them? A laminates only costs about $30 from Kmart and is a hell of a lot easier than sticky taping the crap out of plastic sleeves. Auspost also has them on special at the mo.

OMG, OMG, OD....STOP STUDYING RIGHT NOW....we have a much more important assignment....our lollipops are due :roftl:

If there are any Carson Cressley fans out there he will be going in to the BB house on Wednesday....poor ba*tard.

WTF? Lollipops? What am I missing out on? :tears:

:drool:

Um, why don't you laminate them? A laminates only costs about $30 from Kmart and is a hell of a lot easier than sticky taping the crap out of plastic sleeves. Auspost also has them on special at the mo.

Hmm, that's a good idea... how much do the laminating sleeve things cost each? And can you bend laminated things around poles? Ekk, you still have to sticky tape it onto the pole...

Our birthday mug :cheerful_h4h::naughty:

P.S. **** **** **** I got 31% on my exam from last week. And it was a freaking multiple choicer...

noo.

you can help me if you want..

it involves lots of reading.

i think i might need to go now.

i really need to study and watch desperate housewives.

Don't forget Good News Week

Fantastic plan. What'll we be studying? Mika101?

Yeah, I finish a lot earlier and start again a lot later. 7 weeks winter holidays!

I don't. I bought a roll of packing tape (:das:) ((*looks around* *realises she is in the wrong thread* *continues with story...*)) and 3/4 of it is now scrunched up in random peices on the floor/table/dog.

*pulls tanya's other leg*

Craaaap! *runs off to lollipop thread*

:lmfao:

At least you wouldn't have to study to pass Mika101:biggrin2:

*wonders what else you're using the packing tape on:das:...OMG your poor doggy!

Ouch....don't pull so hard, it's attached....OMG just realised how disgusting that sounds:roftl:

Don't laugh at me....I iz good now, just ask me!

That would be logical....in other words not for OD :biggrin2:

Not missing out unless you want to join the lollipop mug thread!

I don't get the mug projects: why would Mika need a dozen mugs? :blink:

Search me....just in case he breaks some:biggrin2:...was the first thing I did when I joined coz I didn't know what else to do......:blush-anim-cl:

So there's no logical reason behind why a group of people decided to design and send a dozen mugs to a musician? Sounds very MFC. :ap_rosetinted:

What's logic....he's hot, that's as good a reason as any:biggrin2:...nice siggie btw....Ohhhhh, Big Brother, Big Mouth is on....bye all!!!!

Hmm, that's a good idea... how much do the laminating sleeve things cost each? And can you bend laminated things around poles? Ekk, you still have to sticky tape it onto the pole...

Our birthday mug :cheerful_h4h::naughty:

P.S. **** **** **** I got 31% on my exam from last week. And it was a freaking multiple choicer...

About $25 for 100 sleeves

That is extremely naughty OkD! Go and study for your next exam NOW!!!

Studying? What's that?

A little while on MFC? What's that?

And dw everyone, I got it figured out. Using my genius and fantastic investigatory skills (I got a new sleeve and filled it with water), I've come to the conclusion that it was not my dodgy sticky taping skills at fault, but the dodgy way the sleeves are made (ie. the perferated bit along the edge, separating the sleeve-y bit from the hole-punch-y bit).

*runs off to print new posters and then sticky tape the hell out of some plastic sleeves*

I too was going to say laminate them, but Jolene already did it! *hi-5's Jolene*

thanks! :biggrin2:

i thought i'd spend a few minutes on here, but half and hour has already passed..:naughty:

i'll just stay on here then.:bleh:

unless someone can help me with my music..

Suzanne (one of the Canadians whose forum name is Elanorelle) is a composer and singer. But you've got to fit around Canadian time... What a shame Armande's not here anymore. And Sweet Dreams studies music...

I don't get the mug projects: why would Mika need a dozen mugs? :blink:

Ummm, it's for his birthday? And the mugs are cos he's into tea? And 12 of them, cos that's one for each of the songs on the album. At least I think that was the reasoning behind it. I was on the birthday thread ages ago, but never liked the idea of the mugs, cos of so many reasons, but it seemed to be the one that polled the best.

So there's no logical reason behind why a group of people decided to design and send a dozen mugs to a musician? Sounds very MFC. :ap_rosetinted:

Hahahahahaha :lmfao:

Exactlly. I thought it was the stupidest of the options. And really dissapointed that it got chosen. It's supposed to be a tea set, but then they couldn't figure out how to print on anything but mugs, so it's just a bunch of mugs. And they really expect him to use them or something ... as if he would want to give these dodgily designed mugs, themed on his songs to his guests...

About $25 for 100 sleeves

That is extremely naughty OkD! Go and study for your next exam NOW!!!

Oh, thats not too bad.

But-but-but Colin is on GNW now! :tears: