All Pink Pony Riders (PPR) Get ur arses over here!

phunkygal

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

lmao, i changed my stuff too.

And you can get a degree in banning if you spam. :eek:

really? i have spammed here but only for threads. like hte luke thread and stuff, i consider that advertising an opprtunity to make a hawt guy a gift tho!:roftl:

• 3 weeks later...

JJL, all I need is a profile, but I'll give details about it soon.

Right, as you all probably know, Luke has left the band :tears: and as he is a big part of the story, me and Phunks have decided he deserves a copy, so we'll now be doing two versions of it. So with the profiles, you'll need to do one with a personal message to Mika and the band, and one with a personal message to Luke.

We'll also need to put together a introductory letter for Luke as well as Mika. Okies with you all?

hello all.

it's glow, for the first time in...well, what seems like forever.

i haven't really had any time for myself lately.

but i do now. just wanted to let you guys know i'm back...

and i'm sorry for leaving so suddenly.

+ i'd love to actually help with the project this time, in any way.

even though i haven't actually posted anything in ages.

BUMP!

Right, I messaged Luke today, and he has said he hasn't read the story and reckon's it'll be 'AMAZING!' so peeps, get you skates on and I need a profile. Example Profile: (add a photo of yourself or something to represent you to the side) You may just edit your original one.

MFC Username: Becky

Name and age in the story: Ditto, 20

Real Name and age (if you're okay with that): Ditto, 15

Ties in the story: Dating Cosmo, baby Kairi. Father is FD.

Quick background: Married Richard, Cosmo's evil twin brother and Kairi's father, until she found out he an ex wife on the night of their wedding. They got an anullment and she saved the real Cosmo, and fell in love with him. Ex Police Officer and power is contacting people in dreams.

Anything else you think is relevant (please tell us if you come up with anything):

Personal Message to Luke: Blah blah blah....

Signature: (either photocopied and added, or you could just print it out, actually sign it and send it to me, because you love me and don't want me to pay loads of printing costs :fisch::bleh: You don't have to, of course.)

Give it a pretty backgroud. Do it on Powerpoint or paint or something :biggrin2: Anything you'd like to contribute to, let me know, and it will be appreciated. No particular time limit, but really, the sooner the better.

We also need to come up with an introductory letter for the start, and once I've finished copying and pasting (I've had to start again :thumbdown: ) We'll come up with a cool ending line.

To Luke's request, an analysis the Luke Juby thread have done is being added to the back, though it will be made clear it has nothing to do with the story itself.

Poor Luke doesn't realise what he's got himself into :naughty: