Sziget festival???

Zsina

Mika was due to come last year, but because of an unknown reason he cancelled the show.

It's actually the biggest music festival in centre-europe, and it will take place in Hungary, Budapest, as every year, in August.

It would be great if he could to come, not for just the fans who are in this part of the continent but for him too. The are thousands of people on the Sziget festival, really it's an amazing party.

Bands like REM,Iron Maiden, Kaiser Chiefs,Jamiroquai will be here this year...and many others too but the list is not finished yet...there's more to come...

Last year we had The Killers and blah dunno...but really sooo many bands...from all nations, even from Africa.

I think it would be amazing if Mika could come.

The only reason I write here is that maybe someone would mention this info to Mika's people...someone...somehow..you know...MFC is a huge army. :D

So well, if anyway you would like to check out the site: http://www.sziget.hu

So thanks anyone who read this, and please if you can try to tell these things to someone who knows someone who knows someone who knows Mika personally. :)

Thank You!

I hope he will be there this year!!!:punk:

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Mika was due to come last year, but because of an unknown reason he cancelled the show.

It's actually the biggest music festival in centre-europe, and it will take place in Hungary, Budapest, as every year, in August.

It would be great if he could to come, not for just the fans who are in this part of the continent but for him too. The are thousands of people on the Sziget festival, really it's an amazing party.

Bands like REM,Iron Maiden, Kaiser Chiefs,Jamiroquai will be here this year...and many others too but the list is not finished yet...there's more to come...

Last year we had The Killers and blah dunno...but really sooo many bands...from all nations, even from Africa.

I think it would be amazing if Mika could come.

The only reason I write here is that maybe someone would mention this info to Mika's people...someone...somehow..you know...MFC is a huge army. :D

So well, if anyway you would like to check out the site: http://www.sziget.hu

So thanks anyone who read this, and please if you can try to tell these things to someone who knows someone who knows someone who knows Mika personally. :)

Thank You!

I hope he will be there this year!!!:punk:

I'm afraid it's a no. sorry. :boxed:

well I surely HOPE for you. I just said it for you not to rush buying a tick for a festival that's sure he won't attend. since last year experience, I sense it's better to be said. but obviously i wish ya best luck with it, that goes without saying.

well I surely HOPE for you. I just said it for you not to rush buying a tick for a festival that's sure he won't attend. since last year experience, I sense it's better to be said. but obviously i wish ya best luck with it, that goes without saying.

Okies, no probs..and thanks :thumb_yello::)